20-Mike

"Hi son how are you?" Mom asks as soon as I answer the call making me smile softly at her cheery voice.

"Hey Mom, I'm good thank you. How are you and dad doing?" I ask as I stand for, the chair indicating to the guys that I would be right back which they nod.

"We are good thank you baby, we miss you" she sighs making me feel guilty as I haven't see them for a while.

"I know, I'm sorry momma. There has just been so much going on the last couple of months, but don't worry when we get home I will make sure to visit often." I tell her with a small chuckle.

"You better" she warns jokingly "but before that, I have something to tell you" she states

"What?"

"We are at the airport and coming to spend a week with you all." She cheers making my mouth drop open in shock.

"Are you sure momma? You know everyone is here" I. Stutter before letting out a cough.

"You don't sound very happy" she huffs and I can imagine a pout in her face making me roll my eyes "dear he isn't happy."

"Mom I am happy, I'm just shock" I tell her truthfully "I know how you feel towards Viv and I don't want any arguing or for you to feel uncomfortable"

"I won't be don't you worry" she states causing dad to chuckle Iin the back ground "why are you laugh? I won't" she huffs causing me to laugh quietly "I promise Michael, I will be on my best behaviour, anyway got to go see you tonight love you"

"Love you too momma, have a safe flight. Send me the details and I'll collect you" I tell her.

"No need we have it all sorted. Bye" she says quickly before hanging up the call.

Shaking my head I walk back to the table where Ryan, Ryder and Garrison are seated, "everything ok man?"

"Yes" I nod before chuckling "it seems my parents are on their way"

"You're kissing?" Ryder asks shocked but amused eyes staring at me

"What's wring with that?" Garrison asks confused

"Absolutely nothing, his mom just doesn't take any crap from anyone. So things can sometimes get a little tense with her and Vivian" Ryan chuckles

"Sounds like my family and Sheila" he chuckles before huffing rubbing his hand down his face "makes things more tough for us" he says and I can't help but nod in agreement.

"But hey,it looks like Vivian and Sheila are getting alone" Ryder states obviously trying to make us feel better.

I frown after hearing his words "where's the other?" I question before looking up the beach which causes the three men to burst into laughter "what?"

"Well from the look on our wives faces along with Charlie and Lacey " Ryan says pointing to himself and Ryder "your wife's" now pointing to myself and garrison "pisses them off making them walk off after some words we couldn't hear along with a lot of hand moments"

"For fuck sake" I groan tiredly "can't just have one peaceful day, where everyone is happy"

I'm so fucking tired of everything, all that's going through my head. The constant change in emotions and feelings, guilt, hate, anger, sadness and the little amount of times I've felt genuinely happy recently is completely wrong for too many reasons.

This morning when I sneaked into her room, it was fucking amazing. The feel of her tight wet pussy wrapped around my cock, it made me feel closer to her in that moment. But then came the time I had to rush out even though I didn't want to and it hit me right then what I've been doing with Lottie this past while, I've made her become the other woman brought her into the middle of an awful marriage.