(2)reacting begins now!!

After what that girl said. They all started exploring that cave-like-room.
At that room there was a bigggg black box thingy or maybe a screen type thingy?who knows ╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭?.

There were a hall that look like it have no end. Besides the hall there was a large table with different types of foods and also some weird looking food too.{chocolates,cakes,gamy bears , all types of gamy sweets and all types of chocolate and sweets that exist in our world}

At the right side of the hall their was a door that lead them to a huge greden that has all kinds of flowers. A swing tied with one large tree.{one of my hobbies since I can't do that at real life I well do it in my imagination world}.

At the left side of the hall their was some restrooms, bathrooms and a big large kitchen. While everyone was exploring the place.

Meanwhile with Rose~~

"Ahhhhh I meet lan wangij, lan xichen, wei wuxian, jiang Cheng!!! personally!!!!!ahhhhhhh!!! I am gonna diee!!!!"Rose screamed and being a fucking fangirl of her favorite characters.{yes I am fangirl of every fucking hot characters but since i have to be a lady (😒) can't sew it my family don't know there is a fujoshi in there house and if  they found out then I am died }.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!!GOSH!I GOT IT YOU LIKE THEM!!" Rosa said getting annoyed.{that's me! Not my oc (inner child)she called Rose it has 'e' on it and I have 'a' R-o-s-a don't get confused ^^.

"Hmph!meanie" rose said as she pout.

"Okay now stop being childish and call them to begin"Rosa said with a  smirk.

"Okay!"

"Everyone if you are done with the exploring then please get back to the 'reaction room' thank you" Rose announced it in the speaker (Speaker man!!)

With that everyone start to come at that so called 'Reaction room'.

"Everyone please have your seats and we can begin" she said with a smirk that look kinda creepy.

'The fun have begin now' Rose and Rosa said in their mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~★
_________________________††
~~~~~~~~~~~★

Hiii!!! Author here!!! Well I am kinda narveus about this ff I got pretty much some Ideas but yeah still narveus.haha 😅 anyways see you at the next chapter bye!.

Have nice day/night ☺️💖☺️