(3)#memes{GC}

everyone go and grabbed their seats.
Rose being Rose fangirling her favorite characters.

'Rose my dear child PLEASE STOPPPPP FANGIRLING AND START THE REACTION!' Rosa screamed in her mind.

'okay okay no need to scream!' Rose said in her mind.

"Okay Everyone we are reacting to some memes grab your seat and foods and we well begin."

Everyone get comfortable in Their seats and quickly some of them grabbed some drinks and popcorn's and some other snacks.

Then they see the black box in front of them lights up. And their was something written their.

"Grandmaster of demonic cultivation, Mo Dao Zu Shi,MDZS"

Then screen goes black and come to light again.

-
The screen lights showing wei wuxian and lan Sizhui at Cloud recssas.

"Sizhui I lost mine and your father's wandding ring again"
-
"Did you seriously lost your wadding ring!" Jiang Cheng said.

"Uhh yes?" Wei wuxian said.

-
Lan Sizhui looks down and crunch at the ground and said

"Senior Wei, is it this?" Lan Sizhui was kneeling at propose pose that look like he was proposing Wei wuxian.
"Yes that it!" Wei wuxian said excitly. At that main time lan jingyi and Jin ling come and sees this.

Seeing this lan jingyi become a stone and Jin ling looks like he is going to throw up. At that scene the screen goes black and video end.

"Hahaha look at their face!!" A random cultivator said.

"Soo sizhui you were not proposing senior Wei " lan jingyi said.

" of course not you idiot!" Jin ling said.

"Oh please young Mastarss Jin have you look at your face you look like you are going to throw up!"

"You!-wait What did you just call m-"

"Alright that's enough let's continue "
Rose said. As Much as she likes drama but that Author is blowing her mind and head had of because she is not doing anything about that braking saisson.

"..."

"..."

"Thank you, now let's continue"

Screen lights up again showing the twin jade's talk to each other. Then out of nowhere baby A-yuan-i mean lan sizhui at Wen ropes come out.

He first he look confused then when he trun around and sees lan wangij and lan xichen he run and said"A-die!!"

"I don't remember this do you remember it wangij?" Lan xichen said.

"No" lan wangij said.

"Young lady Rose?" Lan xichen call out.

"Ah yes Author-sim removed you guys memory of this event"Rose said.

"Looks like this Author-sim is strong"
Lan xichen said curiously hearing 'removed memory'.

'nope she is not' Rose thought.

Hearing this both jades shocked to the core. Than we can see jiang Cheng and Wei wuxian.

"Hahaha Ah lan zhan is that your son?" Wei wuxian being Wei wuxian.

"Of course he is right lan er gege?" Wei wuxian said leaning against his husband's shoulder.

"Mn"

"Ah which lucky maiden manage to steal the heart of second young Master lan's?" Wei wuxian said

"That lucky maiden is you A-Xian" lan xichen said teasingly.

"Xichen-ge!"

Lan xichen just laughed behind his slave.

Lan wangij and lan xichen become kinda moody hearing this. Meanwhile A-yuan hugging his father's lag's. But when he heard wei wuxian's laugh he trun around and sees him.

"A-niang!!!!" A-Yuan screamed. And run like a sync and hugged wei wuxian.

At first it take a while to process what just happened. While the screen shows a smiley lan xichen and red-ears lan wangij.

Screen goes back to jiang prides.
After processing what the fuck just happened. Wei wuxian become stone ( imagine the chibi version of mdzs throw back to there at when A-Yuan called Xianxian A-niang and zhanzhan A-die the reaction of Wei wuxian)

Meanwhile jiang Cheng thinking 'did he give birth to him' with that screen goes black.

The room burst out of laughter.
"Hahahahahahaha"

"Oh my goodness! Not Sect leader Jiang thinking if his brother give birth to the child!"

"HahahahahahhahH I- I - c- can't -b-bre- breath"

"Chengcheng!! What was that supposed to be mean!"

"Well you are the one who can do anything impossible and make it possible Soo why not tha- wait what did you just called me!!"

While lan sizhui sinking into his seat because of embarrassment.

"Do guys like it" Rose said.

"Yes/yeah/yup/it was cute and funny"

"Then let's react to some thing more funny or maybe cute but for now let's take a break" rose said. And earn nods and 'yes'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★
------------------------------†
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★

Hiii! Author here! I hope you enjoy it!
It was more harder then normal ff to write. So it took me Soo much time to write it😅.

Anyways,

Have a great day/night☺️