(4)#Memes

"okay you donkeys and hoes let's react to some Memes!" Rose announced.(sorry)

"What did she just called us?!?" A random person said.

"Well she called us 'donkeys and hoes'" other person besides him said.

"Hey wait why is she rubbing her head like someone had hit it?"

Hearing this the people's around that person look at her.

"......You are right..."

Meanwhile with rose~

After she announced it she was hit by the Author-sim who just come while being invisible and hit her on the head.

"Ouch"

'why did you hit me!!!'

{Because you are impolite!}

'but I was just being normal!'

{Yeah typecal yourself?} She said it while rolling her eyes.

'hey that's mean!'

{Can you just started it?!?}

'fine'

~~~~
"Alright everyone eyes on the screen please"

"Ohhhh it was that day ahahah" Wei wuxian laughed nervously.

"Wei ying what happened?" Lan wangij asked.

"Well-" wei wuxian start but got rudely interpreted by someone.

"Let me explain it so when Wei wuxian and the juniors were at lotus pier (?) The kids got in some trouble and got caught by him*point at wei wuxian* and this is what happened and after that the kids cried for half of that day" Rose explained.

"Awww poor them"I female cultivator said.

"You don't have the right to make them cry like that!!!!" Another female cultivator said pointing at wei wuxian.

"Oh come on they created a lot of trouble that day and that makes me a little disappointed" wei crying at his lest sentence.

"WEI WUXIAN!!!!!" Some female cultivators and surprisingly jiang Cheng to screamed at him.

"Ahem please calm down you guys to*points at the juniors*"Rose said being the host for the first time.(hey!!!!)

"Okay next!"

"Awww that's cute the kids are protecting there 'A-niang'" they said the lest part in a low voice.

"Oh uh" the juniors started looking here and there because they can feel their beloved moth-i mean 'BoLoVeD SeNiOr WeI' is looking at them in in really really weird way.

"So you guys are the reason why no one comes near me hmm?"

"Wei ying wants someone near him?"
Lan wangij said in a very very scary voice.(some one is drinking vinegar)

"Lan er-ge not in that way!"

"Hmm? Really?"

"Don't you trust me?" Wei wuxian said in a little pout.

"Always trusted wei ying"

"Awww me to-"

"Can you guys please stop!" Jiang Cheng said in a angry voice( typecal jiang Cheng)

"No need get jealous Cheng-cheng" wei wuxian said while winking.

"What did you just called m-"

"Stop!"