{10}#meme:fanart

"oh come on!!! You guys are so boring!!!!"

"Soo you are telling me that wei wuxian is the brother of a heavenly demon and crimson Rain flower!?!?"

"Yes"

"Oh dear lord"

"Ahem Ahem rose please come to the control room"

"I well be right beck!" Saying that she desapeared in the thin air.

Few moments later a light appears and from the light four shadow come out. Seeing them the hall fell silent.
How could that be? They were dead years ago?! How?!.

It was jiang yanli, Jin zixuan, madam Yu and Jiang fangmang.

"A-jie! a-niang! A-die!!" Jiang Cheng run through his family.

"A-cheng..."

"I missed you guys Soo much!!"

" We too A-cheng we too"

Jin ling was shook his parents who he only seen at picture and heard from his uncle's was right in front of him he run and hugs his father.

"A-ling?"

"Oh my A-ling has become a big boy" jiang yanli hugged her son.

"Hmm? A-cheng where is A-xian?"
Not seeing Wei wuxian anywhere jiang yanli asked.

Wei wuxian who was trumpling in his husband's arm.

"Wei ying...."

"Lan zhan I killed them... I took everything way from them.... Jiang Cheng's happiness.... Jin ling's childhood, his parents everything.... I am monster.... Monster..."

"Wei ying is not a monster!"

"A-die is right! A-niang is not a monster!" Lan jingyi said besides him lan Sizhui nodded.

But..but...."

"A-xian?" Jiang yanli come closer to him.

"Shijie..."

"A-xian my good A-xian... Why are you crying..why A-xian didn't come to greet his shijie?hmm?"

"

"Shijie... I am sorry... I am sorry... I am sorry I am sorr-" wei wuxian keeped mumbling.

"Oh my A-xian it's okay.. it was not your fault... It was I who did it in my own choice.."

"But..."

"Alright sorry to disturb your reunion but my lady said you need to react. They won't go anywhere they well be here for the end of this reaction and when you go back to your world"
Rose come and said that rudely interpreting there reunion. ( Author has gotten lazy) .

"Seriously? Rose?"

"What it's not my fault that author got lazy!"

"Wha-"

"Anyways! As she said we well react to memes and fan art!"
She flipped her hand.

"Let's get started!!!"