{9} TikTok2.2

Please read the Author Note in the end of the chapter. Thank you. And enjoy.
____†____†____†____†____†

After the Author was gone. They all started to move around for a while. They did fegaer(?) that a thing called electricity got cut of and because of that the screen got cut of too. This place is full of surprise.

"Ahem*Ahem"

Everyone know that author was back so they quickly grab some snacks and got back to their own seats. But Rose...

Rose was flying around like butterfly all around the hall sometime bulling some Jin's.

"Dear reacter's thee problem has been solved. And Rose please countiue the screen if you need help call me I well go to rest for a while my powers are drained." The voice was tried.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good..." The voice almost fade away.

"Was it that serious?" A cultivator asked.

"I think so" other cultivator said.

"Alright let's continue! Also refund yourself from talking less she is light sleeper"

Everyone just nodded.

(I know it's too calm but...)
_______★

Screen light up and shows a young girl.

"I also had a annoying cousin. he was my cousin from my mother side. His name was Shang leé" the screen again shows Mú Hangi talking to the shadow.

"Is he still there?"

"Maybe? Milord's are trying to find him.." in her voice there was a sadness, guilty.

_____★

"I wander what happened"

"Me too"

_____★

The screen shows a young girl and a young boy playing and chasing each other.

"He was like a brother to me he was a little annoying but he is bearable.
I also had a best friend named Mú huaiqing he was my father's right handed man's son. So we meet him when we were when we were young." She countiued her voice seemed little happy.

"So Lin-jie had two best friends?"

"Yes..."

"Did they hurt you that's why you are here?"

"Uh no no A-ying it wasn't them!"

"Then it was someone else?"

"Uhh.... Haaaa yes it was someone else" she sighed like she doesn't want to remember it.

______★

"Her voice is full of hatred"

"But she looks broken"

"Poor girl"

______★

"When I become 20 there was a war.... In that war I lost my home , my people, my Land, my friends, I lost everything in that. At that only Shang leé and Mú huaiqing was by my side. But the person I expect to be by my side wasn't there. They left me for someone else."

"Is it because of that person you are here?"

"Yes it was him"

"Does Lin-jie want A-ying to kill that person?" The voice was cold then the ice itself.