(5)#tiktok

"okay you bootful gays! Let's watch some TikToks!!" Rose as always screamed at the poor peoples.

"Young lady Rose what does 'TikTok's' mean" lan xichen asked with his usual kind smile.

"Oops,I forget to explain it to you guys, Soo TikTok means some short of moving pictures basically what i called ' video ' wait did I even mention
Videos?"

"Uhh I don't think so but those TikTok's sounds fun!"

"It sure is" Rose said while nodding.

"So let's get started"

________★

The screen light up showing a young man in red clothes.

"You fucking piece of shit!!!" The young man in red said.
_______★
"Wow what a start" Jiang Cheng said rolling his eyes.

"I mean really Rose?" Jin ling said.

"Uh what?"

"Your so called TikTok's are kinda inappropriate" the UN-lan kid said.

"So what it's not like all the videos are like this" Rose said while pouting.

{Can you just started the video again and don't be childish! You are a host now!}

'aghh! All right all right I well coutiune! Stop shouting in my ears!'

{Good}

_______★

The screen again shows another young man in red-white clothes.

"What!!!" The young man asked.

"What did I told you about leaving him there on his own! Because of that we lost him again!" The other young man in red said in flusterion.

"It was not my fault that he slipped away!"

"It was your fault!"

The screen shows the face of that young man in red. The young man was looking like he is in late teenage. And hair was some how was in his lift side of his head in a ponytail.
____★

'ah it's hua-ge maybe the other man is luo-ge'

"That young man give me some dark but also some powerful vibes" a cultivator said.

"Me too" other cultivator besides him said.

"Are we not gonna talk about what are  they talking about? It's look like their looking for someone"

"You are right"

"Let's see what are they talking about"

_________★

The screen once again shows the man in red-white clothes. That young man looks he is in his early twenties. Also have a weird fire like mark on his forehead.
______★

"What is that mark about"

"I think I have seen it somewhere"

"Isn't that the mark that the anciented books mantined?"

"You are right"

"Wait it's the mark that heavenly Damon's have as their identity" lan xichen said while remembering what he read in the lan librar.

"You are right Xichen it is" lan qiran said.{ Help I forget he was their}

"Soo that man is a heavenly Damon!"

"Unfortunately yes

"Oh dear! Then what about that other man is he also a Damon or just his subordinate?"