You are such a tease.

"Is everything packed"Thia asked me roaming her eyes through my luggage as I nodded.

I am leaving for India,it's been a week since everyone left for India,I am going to surprise everyone there as no one knows I am coming back except for Thia and Nav,all of them think that I will be there after a month.

"Ok let's leave Arnav is waiting in the car"She informed as I picked my lugage and went in the parking where Arnav was waiting for us.

I have wrapped up all my work and resigned too in this week although it was hectic it was good,now I am starting my internship at 'Ana Mika' after three weeks till then I am free.

"Bye Bye will miss you both so much"I hugged them both and entered the airport.

After all the check in and stuff I boarded the plane and after a long tiring journey I am back to Mumbai after almost two years.

I took a cab and reached home it was 9:30 in the morning,I ranged the doorbell and was welcomed by Eri Bhabhi.

"Surprise"I exclaimed and she took me in a hug as I reciprocated it.

"Isn't Bhaiya at home"I asked sitting on the couch as she handed me a glass of water.

"Nope he will back after two hours,you know world cup will be starting in two weeks"She informed taking a seat beside me as I nodded.

The world cup is one of the reason why I wrapped up my work so early and came back here,it would be fun to watch the matches from the stadium that too in my own country.

"Bhabhi can we go to the stadium to see the practice"I asked leaning further into the sofa.

"But aren't you tired after such a long journey"She asked,I was a little tired but I have something in my mind which I need to execute.

"Bhabhi I am planning something to surprise Ishan"I explained to her my whole plan.

"Ok I will help you in this but don't tease him too much ok"She said and I nodded.

"So you go and get changed,then we will leave for the stadium"She instructed and I nodded.

I made my way to the room and took and picked out a white off shoulder top with black denims having white strips on it from my suitcase and changed into it.

"Bhabhi let's leave"I came downstairs and saw Bhabhi all ready too

We reached the stadium,Bhabhi and I sat on the bleachers nearby and saw them practicing.

I saw Ishan seeing in my direction and rubbed his eyes staring at me in shock making me chuckle.

He told something to Rahul and turned towards us and before Rahul could see me,I ducked down.

"You are such a tease Ruchi"Bhabhi hit me on my shoulder.

"Comeone now if your act is over shall we leave for home,they all will be back on the ground soon"Bhabhi pulled me up as I nodded.

We left for home so that we could reach before Bhaiya and I have to inform my girl gang about me being back. 

"Hello Naira call everyone except Ishan at your house in half an hour I will be there too"I informed as soon as she picked up the call.

"What you are back in Mumbai"She shouted as I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Girl are you by any chance planning on making me deaf"I said after she has calmed down.

"Sorry,I am so happy that you are back "She apologized"and yes I am on my way back home will inform all of them to be there but why not Ishan"She added.

"I will tell you everything when I meet you"I replied while she hmmed.

I cut the call and went downstairs in the living room where I saw Bhaiya standing and having water.

"Eri are you seeing what I am seeing"Vi Bhaiya asked shocked as I giggled.

"Yes Bhaiya I am back"I jumped on to him hugging him tightly as he hugged me back.

"By the way bhaiya bhabhi I am going to meet everyone at Ruhan and Naira's home"I informed them and quickly left for their house.

I ranged the bell reaching the two's apartment and Ruhan was the one who opened the door.

"Ruchi"He hugged me as I hugged him back,everyone is hell bent on giving me hugs today.

"Now would you let her in or not"I heard Naira's voice as we entered inside and saw Naira cleaning the kitchen floor which was filled with flour.

"Naira how did this happen"I asked

"Ask your idiot bestie,I just left him alone at home for two hours just two hours and he decided on ruining my beautiful kitchen"She glared at Ruhan making me chuckle.

"Ruchi let's go and seat in the living room"Ruhan dragged me to the living room not wanting anymore scolding from Naira.

Rahul and Ahana were the first one to come followed by Aakash and Aria and all of them asking Naira the reason for the flour on the floor.

"You are dead today"I chuckled as Naira seems really angry answering the question while Ruhan gulped.

"I am never going to enter the kitchen again not even to drink water"He announced.

I hugged the four of them.

"That means Ishan was right when he said he saw you at the stadium and I scolded him saying he was halnucating"Rahul fell into the fits of laughter as I accompanied him.

"What are you two even talking about"Ahana asked

"Firstly Aria you didn't inform Ishan right"I asked and she shook her head and then I explained them the whole matter.

"I am with you on this Ruchi"Rahul agreed to my plan instantly and Aria agreed too.

"Don't you think you shouldn't trouble Ishan like this"This was Ahana

"Exactly"Aakash agreed to her.

"Stop it you two it would be fun"Ruhan added while Naira nodded

"So shall we all start the plan"I asked as all of them nodded .

*****
Here is the update,I hope you all liked it,The real fun will begin from next chapter.