Don't look bad yourself Captain

"Is it necessary to have a beach day before the wedding"Aria asked as I nodded along because being awakened from deep sleep isn't cool.

"Yes Naira and both the Bhabhi's have already reached"Ahana replied pressing the ground floor button as the door of the lift closed.

We reached the Beach and saw that both the Bhabhi were relaxing on the chair and Naira was getting her pics clicked by Ruhan who was also handling Anu simultaneously.

"Didn't you said that it's just girls outing then what the hell is Ruhan doing here"I asked as we made our way towards both the Bhabhi's .

"Don't know maybe he tagged along with Naira"Ahana shrugged as I nodded.

"So girls let's get into our swimsuit and jump in the water"Aria exclaimed.

"Bhabhi aren't you coming"I asked Avu Bhabhi as Eri Bhabhi doesn't want to swim as it's her eight month.

"No gotta look after that little Aarav"She pointed towards Anu who was now making sandcastles with Ruhan making me chuckle.

The four of us got into the water enjoying to our fullest splashing water ,playing games and clicking a lots of selfies and pics.

"Ari can you click a pic of me"I asked posing near the water as she nodded and clicked my pics and then I clicked some pics of her.

Bhabhi and I also got some pics clicked.

"Bua come I will show you my seashell collection"I nodded at her and sat beside her seeing the seashells which she has collected.

"That's not fair showing seashells to only one of your Bua and not the other"Naira asked coming towards us and picked Anu in her arms.

"Sorry Bua"She pouted at Naira.

"No sorry you will get a punishment"She said and ran towards the water with Anu as I ran behind the two of them.

I picked Anu on my back as Naira splashed water on us.

"Shall we go and eat something I am hungry"Aria whined as all of us agreed.

"You five go,the two of us are going to our room"Avu Bhabhi said and left with Anu and Eri Bhabhi who was also feeling tired.

We had our food  with Ruhan gatecrashing our girls time.

"Can we sleep now"I pleaded dead tired.

"Of course not we need to get ready for the Bachelors party,it's already seven"I groaned as the words left Ahana's mouth.

I quickly changed into my costume and really loved the way it looks on me although it was a little uncomfortable.

"Wow Ari you look so pretty"I said seeing Aria in her Captain Marvel attire