Our Favourite Flowers.

The first day went really well, London is a really beautiful city,we rested for some time after we landed

Rahul and Ahana went to meet Ahana's friends while Ruhan and Naira decided on staying in that just left Aakash,Aria,Ishan and I we roamed around the city,clicking pics and enjoying the scenery.

The second day we went to the big ben tower roaming around it and clicking pics and then we went to The Shard to view the city.

"Can I come in"Ishan knocked on the door with a tray in his hand,I motioned him to enter.

"Ishan I don't eat this much"I exclaimed staring at the tray full of traditional English breakfast.

"It's for both of us"He replied settling the tray on the bed and sitting beside me.

"Roo what were you speaking about having a crush on me since my under seventeen days"He asked forwarding me a morsel.

"Oh that actually once Bhaiya was watching an under seventeen match"I started and fed him a morsel.

" and I had nothing better to do so I was just accompanying him and at that time I saw you for the first time and since then I have a crush on you"I narrated the whole incident to him and he was listening to it intently,both of us feeding each other.

"Oh someone had a crush on me since my under seventeen days"He teased while I blushed

"If you two are done with breakfast shall we leave"Ruhan asked from the door as both of us nodded.

"So Mr Group leader where are we going today"Aakash asked making the rest of us chuckle.

"I don't know anything,the girls have planned today's day"He shrugged while the boys looked at us.

"We are going to Columbia road flower market"Ahana said as the boys nodded.

"So what's the plan here"Aakash asked.

"The eight of us are going seperate ways and are going to prepare a bouquet for our partner and will surprise them"I explained the whole plan and the others nodded.

I first roamed around all the flower shop enjoying the beauty of the place,the smell of fresh flowers and the beautiful colourful flowers.

"A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady"Ishan forwarded me a beautiful rose.

"What are you doing here didnt I made it clear that we have to make bouquet individually"I asked accepting the rose.

"Can't we make the bouquet together"He asked making a puppy face

"Your puppy face isn't going to work this time Ishan"I stated while he nodded and trailed away.

I decided on selecting some roses and lilies as roses are Ishan's favourite and lilies are mine.

"Here mam"The flower lady handed me the bouquet

"Thanks"I thanked her and gave her the money.

"So everyone's bouquet are ready"Ahana asked and everyone nodded.

Everyone handed their bouquet to their partners each one of them is beautiful.

"Here is the bouquet Mr Malhotra"I handed him the bouquet while he thanked.