You are Jealous

We were currently sitting at the airport in the lounge waiting for our flight after a long photosession us boys forced by the girls ,Roo was sitting beside me with her head on my shoulder and was scrolling through my Insta I'd God  knows why I just put on the headphones and started listening to the songs.

"Ouch why"I asked as Roo hit me on my arm hardly.

"Idiot why did you post such a  photo of yours"She asked hitting me more.

"But what's wrong with it"I asked still not understanding what's wrong with her.

"Look what these girls have commented on this post"She thrusted the phone in my head.

******

@ishan

Liked by aria_m and 2345678 others

🔥

@aarti.sharma: 🥵 he looks so hot

@simran_ahuja: my my raising the temperature

123456 other comments.

********
This girl is literally something else she is jealous of the girls whom I don't even know and who have just commented on my insta pic that too some time back.

"Roo"I shook my head and started laughing.

"Now why are you laughing"She asked irritated and hit me again.

"You are jealous"

"Nope"

"You are"

"Yes I am jealous and why shouldn't I, look at you are so handsome"She whined,she looked so cute.

"Listen here Roo whatever they comment,I am yours only"I tried to make her understand

"Whatever give me your phone"She asked as I handed her my phone.

She opened Instagram and uploaded a pic of our engagement,captioning it as Taken.

"Now those girls would know you are taken"She replied and rested her head on my shoulder closing her eyes.

This girl here is completely crazy and that's what I love about her,I removed the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ears,she looks so serenic.

"If your romance is done the flight announcement is made"Ruhan interrupted as I nodded and woke Roo up too.

"Guys can anyone take the window sea"Before I could complete Rahul and Roo literally jumped in front of me.