We are ready to get married.

"God why the hell have Ruchi and Ishan called us here"Ruhan asked taking a bite from the Samosa.

"You don't complain you are very much enjoying hogging on this samosas"Naira hit him lightly on his arm.

"Ruhan that's enough"Avantika chided as Ruhan was about to pick another samosa which he quickly dropped making Naira chuckle.

"Aakash can you please call Bhai or Ruchi instead of flipping through this stupid channel"Aria asked getting irritated waiting for Ruchika and Ishan.

"Calm down Ari they will be here soon"Prakash said as Aakash sent him a thankful look.

"I am done with this  pair of besties"Erica groaned as Aarav had kicked a show piece while trying to catch Virat who ran away with the plate of samosa which Aarav wanted to eat.

The only people with peace were Rahul and Ahana who were playing with Anaya.

Ruchika and Ishan entered the house with their hand entwined and shook their head at the madness going inside It's been a month since they have been back from Auckland and now they have a really important announcement to make.

"Oh Ishan and Ruchi are here"Ruhan shouted as everyone's attention finally turned towards them.

"What announcement do you two want to make"

"Don't tell me you broke up"

"Ruchi are you returning back to Auckland"

These were the few questions thrown at them as everyone's attention turned towards them.

"Will you guys let Ishan and I speak"Ruchika shouted on the top of her voice and everyone went silent.

"Yes Ruchi,Ishan speak"Aarav motioned.

"We are ready to get married"The two of them announced together and there was eerie silence.

The first reaction came from Virat as he got up and left the living room,Ruchika and Ishan were shocked with Virat's reaction..

"Bhaiya"Ruchika shouted and ran behind Virat stopping Erica who was about to go behind Virat.

Tears pooled Ishan's eyes as he saw the scene unfold and all the past memories of Ruchika and his separation flashed in front of him,he too left from the living room as tears started flowing from his eyes.

"Bhaiya"Ruchika kept her hand on his shoulder and sat beside Virat.

"Aren't you happy with Ishan and mine's descisions"She asked lowly as Virat was sitting with his head in his hands.

"Ofcourse not Ruchi I am very happy for you two but it's just I had to keep you away for so long due to some or the other reason and now again you are talking about going away from me,I just needed time to process this"He replied turning towards her as she sighed.

"It's not like I am going away right now and ofcourse after marriage too I will irritate you to hell"She said with a chuckle and hugged Virat tightly as he hugged her back.

"Now shall we go down everyone would be tensed"Virat asked as Ruchika nodded and the two of them made their way downstairs.

*****
"Shall I"Aarav asked Prakash who was about to go behind Ishan,Prakash nodded and motioned for Aarav to go.

Aarav reached the garden and saw Ishan sobbing sitting on a bench,he quickly went towards him and pulled him in a hug.

"What happened Ishan why are you crying"He asked rubbing his back.

"Bhaiya what if Vi Bhaiya isn't happy with our descision and decides on sending Roo back to Auckland I won't be able to take the heartbreak once again"He sobbed into Aarav's shoulder as he kept rubbing his back.

"Shh Ishan calm down nothing like this would happen although I know my bestie is an idiot but he won't do the same mistake again trust me I know him"He consoled her and try to lighten the mood.

"For the first time I agree with my bestie here"Virat voice was heard as Aarav and Him broke the hug.

"Ishan trust me I won't repeat the same mistake again,I just needed a few minutes to gather myself"He sat where Aarav was sitting and Ruchika sat on his other side and both of them hugged him.

"Now no more tears and tell where are you two getting married"Aarav asked as the rest of them chuckled.

*******