Leave me alone.

I was getting ready for the mehendi while Ishan was all ready and was laying on the bed using his phone we got back earlier from the villa after helping Thia and Nav with the preparation.

"Ishan which one looks better"I asked showing him two different jhumka.

"Are you going to wear one only"He asked while I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean"

"I mean to say that both are the same aren't they and you wear one in each ear don't you"He replied making me facepalm can't he differentiate between two jhumka.

"Seriously Ishan"I glared at him and went on to pick up one randomly.

"How do I look"I asked twirling in my green dress for the mehendi

"You look really beautiful"He got up from the bed and pulled me towards him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You look really beautiful"He got up from the bed and pulled me towards him.

"Thank you so much for the compliment now shall we leave or else Nav would taunt me for being late"I said while he nodded and we got separated but not before pecking my lips.

We entered the venue the drive to the villa was some fifteen minutes The whole garden was decorated beautifully with a whole lots of colour full flower I made my way towards Thia who was already getting her mehendi while Ishan went on to Nav and some other gents who were standing and gossiping.

"Comeon you also get mehendi"Thia said as I nodded sitting beside her as I selected a pretty delicate design to get.

"Roo here I have bought lunch for you"Ishan sat beside me with a plate full of variety of food and I was done with my mehendi but it was still wet.

Nav too came soon after with lunch for Thia,the boys fed us and had lunch themselves too with the four of us chatting a little in between.

The next day was Sangeet and we just sat for an hour after our performance as Ishan wasn't feeling well he said that he was having an headache.

"Ishan I am not buying your stupid headache excuse tell me the real reason"I asked pulling the duvet away from him,he has buried himself in the duvet since last night and didn't had any breakfast on the pretext of having a headache.

"Why can't you leave me alone for a few hours"He asked snatching the duvet away from me.

"Because I can't see you like this tell me why are you behaving like this"I asked as tears pooled in my eyes why is he being so nonchalant.

"Ruchika why don't you understand that there are some things I don't want to share with you"He replied and covered himself with the duvet I could feel his voice was heavy too like he was controlling his tears.

"Ok take your time but be ready in an hour we have to leave for haldi in an hour"I sighed softly and left the room feeling sad.

"Hey Bhaiya,Hey Bhabhi"I greeted Bhaiya and Bhabhi picking up their video call.

"Hello Ruchi,where is Ishan"Bhaiya asked.

"He is in the room sleeping"I replied as they nodded.

"By the way how is the little munchkin doing"I asked pointing towards Bhabhi's stomach she was now five months pregnant and was has started showing.

"Your little munchkin is doing fine"She replied with a chuckle as I chuckled too and after talking to the two for sometime I cut the call.

I entered the room and saw that Ishan was in the balcony ready for the function,I changed into my outfit and got ready although I didn't wanted to go but I have to for Thia and Nav.

"Has something happened with you two"Thia asked as I was cleaning haldi from her face after the ceremony.

"No why do you ask"I replied continuing my work.

"You know I easily recognise when you lie to me,comeon Ruchi we know each other for almost eight years,now tell me"She made me sit on the bed as I sighed.

"It's Ishan I don't know he is been off since last night and isn't ready to tell me and we have had a little argument over that"I revealed .

"Talk to him after the wedding he will tell you and solve it"She replied squeezing my hand as I nodded

"Ok now leave all that go and take a bath and then have to get you ready for the wedding too"I pushed Thia in the washroom.

Ishan and I have bought our clothes in the villa itself as the wedding is in six hours and he is with Nav.

*******
Here is the update and what do you think why is Ishan behaving like this ?