the start

I'm a teenager, and I'm normal.

The teenage years are a golden, almost-decade-age period. It can be shiny or rusty, or it can be both. We recklessly chase what's shiny, and we become rusty. You feel a lot, you cry a lot, you laugh a lot, and you scream a lot. It's like walking in an endless labyrinth, lost and desperate to be found.

We don't know anything yet, they say. But we feel everything, and it's disrespectful to be voiceless about it. 

In this age, my thoughts scream. In this age, my feelings scream. 

It's not your responsibility to know a thing about me. You don't care, and you shouldn't care. It's not something special. I'm not something special.

I have no idea why I even started this. One thing I'm sure of is that my words might bore you. No, it will totally bore you. But if you are a boring person like me and you have a boring life, you might give this a shot and let's get bored together. I am just sending you an invitation to add this story to your library, list, or whatever.

I will surely waste your time. Nobody wants normal. I am just laying out a reminder because every second is precious and you probably have a lot of things to do rather than read me. I don't think this story is worth your time. I don't think my life is worth your time. I am not forcing you. You will make me feel bad.

You might relate to me, or you might not. We might figure something out, or we might not. I might not finish this. I don't think I'm going to finish this. But I have a lot of words in my mind, and I think that it will stretch over several chapters. So, I think I'm going to make it.

I am still hoping that you are not that interested in moving on, though.