practicality and passion

I have no better understanding of the difference between choosing practicality and passion. What's the right path? Road signs of survival and interest: which will give me the best?

I want to make my own path and decisions with no influence from others but mine. I owe it to myself to decide who I want to become in the future. But my hands crushed my brain, for I don't know what's the best choice I can make for myself.

When you've reached the point where you need to forge a path towards your career, it's a confidential decision that you can only make once. What do I really want to do for the rest of my life? Of course, I know. But the force of practicality slaps my brain for entertaining a bad decision.

They say going after your passion when you don't have enough financial support is a big, obvious mistake you are going to make. A lot of ignorant people always fall into that trap. They convince themselves that they can be something because they love what they're doing, but how come they are suffering? It only happens for the fortunate ones and there are only a few. Since, I'm not fortunate enough, I'm never going to succeed in following my passion.

The logic of practicality comes along. This is how the real world works. I need to do well on things that can satisfy my parents, and choosing a sensible career choice is what I need to do. I need to secure my future. I am just an ordinary person, and I'm not living in a fantasy world. I need to face the real thing. This is how the world works, and you need to be smart enough to pick your limited cards carefully.

A lot of people are watching. I've never done anything remarkable, but vigilant eyes are watching my every step. I need to reduce their anxiety. Choosing a practical career is the only way to compromise for all they've done to me. If I step on the wrong one, piles of words will be thrown at my senses. I'm still young, and they think I still need some advice to make up for all their sacrifices. It's just how the dice work; the dots should be precise to save me from having to apologize.

We need to think about practicality in order to survive. It's all about survival. To survive, one must have money. It doesn't matter if we sell our happiness just to sustain our needs. It just explains why there are so many people who are in dejection towards their jobs because they need to follow the pattern of practicality over their desires. It's unfortunate for them, then. They are piling up money, but their spirit to taste life dissipates. Oh, what a wasted life!

Am I going to choose something that will obviously cause me distress? I don't want to compromise my passion. I am a believer in always following your passion because that's where you'll bloom. I don't want to bury my life in something that will kill me before my time. I know that money won't bring me satisfaction because I am more than that.

But why am I torn? I do have a career that I want to pursue, but it's not right for them to go for it. It will never be right for them and will only give me a lesson about how being young is full of feeling young. 

They think that our passion is just for fun, and it won't be long before we'll get tired of it and open our minds to what we should have chosen. They don't want to be ashamed. We don't want to be blamed.

The people who pursued their passion have all my respect. It's just worth giving them praise for doing something they love regardless of the outcome, and all that matters is that they took the risk and tried, and they will still try. 

At least they are doing the things they are passionate about, which surely feed their souls, without fearing the consequences. I love how their confidence makes everything possible. Isn't it brave to go against all advice just to reach your perfect paradise?

There is no certainty if I'm going to pursue what I'm best at. I know that I was bestowed with these gifts for a reason. But how can I cultivate them when my situation won't let me? 

I know I can be something if I just risk this one thing. How nice would it be to do something you always want to do for the rest of your life and make a legacy out of it? It would be nice to fuel your day with your passion and ride your day with it. I know we would be tired, but at least we are tired because we gave our best, and at the end, we still have a smile on our faces and will still be looking forward to another day to do it all over again.

I am stuck behind the bars of reality, and no matter how I try to escape, I will always come back to imprison myself. I know I have the power to break it all at once, but the world is changing, and someone like me who would actually step without wealth won't just make it. I won't survive. I know it's just money, and money itself is worthless. It has no value. My passion is more valuable than a penny, but how do we become worthless if we don't have it?

I'm scared. Choosing either comes at a great cost, and I don't know which cost is worth it. 

Frozen feet, unable to take a step. Voices with distinct tones fill my mind, so loud that I don't know which voice I should listen to. Hands covering my ear, I need to follow my own voice. In the near future, I am afraid that I won't be happy with my decision.