imagination

I live in my mind. No wonder I have no place where I feel like I belong. 

My mind is my home. It's a rent-free space where I can create limitless fantasies. It's the only place where my life agrees with my dreams. It's better than my reality. When everything is so real and true, it freaks us out so much that we'll immediately withdraw into the infinite scenarios that should've been.

I love to imagine. It's one thing that pulls me up to live each day. I rode into felicity as I created a world in which I could act freely. I got to construct a setting that fits my style and taste. I've got to meet people I have met once or haven't. I've got to talk to them. I can even cry, laugh, dance, and fall in love with them. It's thrilling, exhilarating, and exciting inside here. It's what I always do. I can even do this forever!

My mind is taking me places I've never been. My mind takes me to meet the best people. My mind allows me to experience every genre there is. I love it. That's why I keep doing it.

I know imagination consumes my life. It's reducing my chances of having the best thing that might actually happen if I just pop the bubbled fantasy of my mind. But I can't. What a wasted life! It's unfortunate for them, but it will always be fortunate for me.

Every hour is another chapter, and I don't even know how many chapters are left. When will this story end? I don't want it to end. I can do this again and again, and I'm serious. We only want good things in life, and my mind can provide that.

I can make everything happen, and isn't that the best thing? I don't even have to pay for it. 

I can be rich, or I can be poor with a heart-wrenching past. I can have three boyfriends in every city. I can be a singer, and not just that, but also an actress, a lawyer, a doctor, a songwriter, and an author who has published millions of books. I can build a huge company and treat my workers like they're the best or not. I can be an extraordinary person who achieved just enough to build a legacy people refuse to forget. My exes regret losing me, and I only regret not playing them well. Sometimes I'm in the city, blinded by its brightness, and sometimes I'm in the mountains, riding a horse. I am forever young while falling in love with the greatest love of my life, and they come with different faces. It's the life that I want, and I've got it. I have all the time in my head.

You can see me smiling on my own, and I won't defend my stupidity. You can raise your brow as you catch me staring at inappropriate places, and I'll let you continue to wear that expression. You can hear me mumble, but I would say 'nothing'. You can freak out all you want, but I became a freak myself. 

When you see me acting odd, it's me acting in another world. I have many roles, you know. Relax, it's all me, retreating into my own imagination. I've got my mind on my mind.

It's real and complete ecstasy. It saves me from dejection because it keeps my mind alive. I can pour out the words that are lurking inside my head and pretend that I'm not talking to myself in the middle of the night or in the middle of the day. It's therapeutic, I would say. The doors are open so that we are able to escape from our misery for a while and drown ourselves in our own story.

They say that it's possible that other dimensions exist where other creatures live. I think they meant that it was our head. The universe is massive, and so is our mind.

I should feel ashamed, but unfortunately, I'm not. You can call me crazy, and I would even agree. My mind is obstinate with your reasons. I'll paint the colors that I want, and I would never let your brush ruin my masterpiece.

I've been alone my whole life, and it's lonely, and my only comfort is the non-existent scenarios that I created. The complexity of my experiences strongly creates a link to my personality and emotions, and I've got to use them creatively. 

The bits of fake scenarios elevate us in a way that feeds our hungry souls. Once I have the taste of delusion, I can't stop having it. I'm leading myself into a false impression, but I am happy. How come the truth offers more suffering than foolishness?

I'm not aiming at something. I just want to be lost for a while. A while stretches into hours, but for me, I never reached a second. It's amazing that I can build a world of my own because that means I'm thinking after all. We are capable of seeing things using our mind's eye, and that's mind-blowing! A lot of people who contributed to the development of this world started with imagination. Though their imagination is the good kind and mine is nonsense, all for my own pleasure, but it's fun! I mean, it's fun to pretend to be in a reality show at 3 a.m., you know.

I've got my eye on the prize. I've got my mind on it. Being delusional is sensible.

High in the sky, never saying 'bye' as I let my time pass me by. In my bed, I lie, and in my head, I lie just to avoid a worthless cry. A waste of time; they can have a sigh, but without my imagination, I know I would die.