₊˚⊹⋆ as your boyfriend

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ jiwoong
listens to you ramble about your day with the brightest smile on his face and could listen for hours.

• gives you flowers every time you meet up and always ones in your favorite color. he likes to remember these sort of details.

• loves dates! tries to plan as many different and exciting dates as possible so you're able to experience EVERYTHING together.

• calls every night to check if you're okay and to wish you goodnight along with an "i love you so much, do you know that?"

• sends you silly selcas throughout the day to put a smile on your face.

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ zhang hao
• pulls his phone out instantly when he catches you asleep because he thinks you look adorable and sets it as his lock screen.

• finds it hilarious and cute when you get mad at him for it.

• gives you a pout whenever he's upset or jealous and only stops when you make up for it with as many cuddles as he wants.

• one of his favorite things to do is watching dramas with you, blankets, all of your favorite snacks and cuddles whilst watching, loves hearing about your theories and thoughts on characters and the plot.

• always makes sure your eating well and will send food deliveries to your house (or comes to his house with food if hes not busy) when you say you haven't eaten.

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ hanbin
• the perfect example of a true gentleman: kisses your hand and cheek as soon as he sees you, opens doors and pulls out chairs for you, always compliments the beauty of your appearance and soul, puts your comfort first.

• always willing to give you help when you ask for it. need something picking up from the store? he's already there to get it for you. accidentally broke something? he's already on the way to come and fix it for you.

• his photos app is full of candid photos he took of you because he think your the prettiest person to walk the earth at every moment.

• often sends messages with photos attached saying "this reminded me of you" or "this made me think of you."

• you both think you have so much to learn from each other. you both adore the special qualities and talents you each have.

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ matthew
• stares at you whilst smiling from across the room until you notice him, but doesn't stop staring. one you ask "is something wrong?" his pretty smile grows wider appears and he replies with "i just cant get over how pretty you are."

• always brags to his friends about how perfect you are and how he's going to marry you one day - gets very emotional about this.

• always gives his undivided attention to you without you ever asking. you occupy his mind 24/7 so he wouldn't give you anything less than his attention all day.

• looks into your interests and hobbies so he can join in on them or have conversations with you about them.

• is your energy booster. you could come back from a long day of uni/work and be exhausted but coming home to his presence would make you feel better in an instant.

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ taerae
• he gets his guitar and performs the love songs that he wrote about you to you, loves to see how your eyes soften and fill with love as he sings to you.

• highlights parts of books and takes pictures to send to you because he wanted to share the beautiful words with you.

• your opinions matter so much to him. his hair style, his outfits, his songs - he wants your opinion on them all.

• make a playlist of songs he can think about you to and sends you the link so you can hopefully listen and think about him too.

• lets you do makeup and skincare on him when you want even if he doesn't necessarily want it because to him what matters most is that you're having fun and are happy.