₊˚⊹⋆ interest pt.2 - gunwook ♡

After that incident happened Gunwook hasn't come back for around five months. Sure, i wasn't really bothered anymore. I had plenty of time to forget the embarrassment and the slight longing that i felt for him. I even went on a few dates. I had a talking stage with one guy but it only lasted three weeks, we mutually agreed on just being friends. This person is someone called Kim Gyuvin.

He is the embodiment of the word joy. He can make everyone feel comfortable and easily make them laugh. We had our talking stage in the middle of February and its now coming to the end of July. Our friendship did blossom over all this time and i think i could call him my best friend. We have a lot in common and he's always the person i want to tell everything to. He knows of the Gunwook situation, but he doesn't actually know his name or what he looks like. I don't know why i chose to keep those pieces of information away from him.

Moving on from that, Gyvuin often comes in to my work and gives me company whenever he has the time to. He knows the days can be long and uneventful sometimes but he wants me to enjoy everyday to its fullest - that and he wants to play with the cats.

This is what he was doing today too, keeping me company and also helping me by delivering drinks to customers and cleaning tables. "You're really the best Gyuvin." I say with my head in the palms of my hand, stress evident in my voice. "I knowww what would you do without me my dear." He replied. I looked up in disgust at him because of the pet name. He often says them because he knows i get grossed out by it.

In that moment i heard someone enter the cafe so i got my self back into work mode and stood at the cash register. "Hi its a been a while."
The voice sounding too familiar i shot my head up to look at the man in front of me. It was Gunwook. Looking as beautiful as i remembered. However there was something different about him then what i last remembered. I just couldn't exactly put my finger on it.

The usual happened - he gave his same order and asked to stay in but this time he asked me "What would you like to drink?"
"What? Me?"
"Yes you. I know its not the nicest setting getting to know someone whilst your at work but my schedule is running a bit tight these days. I just wanted to squeeze this opportunity in."
"But didn't you say you had a girlfriend." I asked feeling majorly confused at his random action. He looked sincere in what he was saying. How could i guess he looked sincere? I didn't know really but that kindness that swirled around in the pools of his eyes convinced me he was.

"Yeah.. we broke up months ago now, we just weren't the right ones for each other." There was a underlying tone of embarrassment in his voice which i couldn't understand why. "Oh sorry about that.. I'll add my drink to the order and i'll pay for it."
"No no! Its meant to be my treat, okay?" I look into his eyes and it makes my respiratory system try to collapse on me. The effect he has on me in serious to my health.
"O- Okay. I'll join you soon." He nods and goes and takes a seat at the nicest spot in the café. The lighting is perfect, there is no trace of cat fur and there is a beautiful view from the window.

Gyuvin walked up to the counter noticing your eyes lingering on the other boy. "Do you like him?" He asked teasingly with a smirk growing on his face, expecting you to act as if you just got caught red handed. "Its the boy i told you about before remember.. the one i got rejected by." I replied blankly, still watching Gunwook. Gyuvins face showed signs of empathy for me but little did he know i didn't need that empathy any more i just needed to be wished good luck. "I guess i'm about to have a date with him."
"WHAT!"  "GYUVIN SHHH." I whisper shout putting my hand over his mouth and checking that Gunwook didn't hear - thankfully he wasn't paying attention.

Leaving Gyuvin with his eyes widened and jaw on the floor i went to go make the drinks. I decorated his hot chocolate using a heart shaped stencil and sprinkling chocolate powder. I used a star shape on my drink so it didn't look too suspicious. And once i was done i took them to the table and sat down.

"You look really pretty today Y/n."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚

~ 814 words
i didn't proof read this but i hope its okay :(