₊˚⊹⋆ fake boyfriend - hanbin ♡

"please hanbin, it'll just be for one weekend and then we will never have to speak of this again."

this weekend your family had decided to come visit you after not seeing you for almost 2 years. they had been staying in close contact by message and one of the questions you would frequently get asked was if you had a boyfriend yet.

after the 20th time of the question getting asked you had just begun to lie to them so they would stop. you created a whole story for this fake boyfriend that you had been keeping up for over a year now. you almost announced to them that you and this 'boyfriend' had broke up, but as you wrote out the text your mom sent a message saying how she couldn't wait to meet him. out of panic, you replied and said he was excited too.

this lie had gotten out of hand and now you're struggling on what to do. you decided to call up hanbin, your closest friend, and ending up pleading with him to act as your boyfriend during the two days of their visit.

after about 15 minutes and a few fake tears, he gave in and agreed.

˚   time skip ୨୧

there was a knock on your door. throwing your phone on the floor as you were scared, you ran to answer it. it was exactly who you were expecting, your parents.

"oh my sweet y/n!~" your mom engulfed you into a warm hug and placed a kiss on your cheek, her eyes tearing up as she had missed you so much.

you greeted the rest of your family then you all went to sit down on the couch and catch up. that was until your mom interrupted you mid-sentence.

"-y/n where is your boyfriend." she asked with a expectant look on her face.

"he will be home soon, he's just busy today." you awkwardly laughed because now when you hear the word boyfriend you associate it with hanbin. you pull out your phone to ask him where he is and he replies instantly that he's almost there.

it felt like only seconds later when he walked through the door. you looked over at him, feeling bad for putting him in this situation. but you couldn't help but notice something different about him today. he styled his hair differently and he was wearing a new pretty black blouse and pants, rather than his usual everyday look. he looked incredibly handsome - as if he had just walked out of a movie. he also carried to bouquets in his hand.

he came over to meet your parents and introduce himself and immediately handed over one to your mother. he showed full politeness and respect, which wasn't unusual for hanbin, but felt different when you were watching him give it to your parents. he seemed to get into a conversation with them pretty quickly and you could sense they liked him.

he looked down at the remaining object in his hand and then it was like as if a lightbulb went off in his head, his eyes widened slightly and he began to walk over the room to you. he placed the bouquet next to you, he remembered your favorite kind of flowers. unexpectedly, he lowered himself down, hands next to each of your thighs and placed a kiss on your cheek before whispering in your ear.

"i like your family, i might just have to become part of it." he looked into your widened eyes and smirked before walking away back over to the others. you had never had an encounter with your best friend like this, it had always been strictly platonic. your ears changed to a deep shade of red and your breathing became uneven, you were left in utter shock but had to continue acting natural.

˚   time skip ୨୧

hanbin's flirty but sweet behaviour continued for the rest of the whole night. whilst you all watched the tv, he held your hand and rubbed his thumb along it. he stayed like that for over an hour and you were sat shoulder to shoulder. his close proximity sent your heart racing. it not like you had never sat close before but this just felt different...

during the meal with your family he would not stop boasting about what made him fall in love with you, how he's so proud of you and how you're the reason for his happiness. you knew this was an act for your parents, thats what he agreed to. but you began to feel something that you shouldn't have and your parents hinting at marriage made it a whole lot worse.

your parents and younger sister had gone to bed. they stayed in the guest room for the night and of course, hanbin was going to sleep in the same room as you. you lied in bed thinking about what happened today. just the thought of it set of an explosion of butterflies in your stomach and the feeling spread throughout your whole body.

as if on cue, you felt the other side of the bed sink down a little; indicating hanbin has now joined you. you didn't bother looking at him as you knew it could possibly send you a little crazy. you felt a hand crawl around your waist and pull you in, you were now pushed up against his body. his head resting on your shoulder causing your faces to now be touching, cheek to cheek. you didn't move. you surely felt shy but this moment gave you a feeling of warmth you were not used to and you savoured it. you place your hand on top of his to try somewhat reciprocate the affection.

"how was i today?" he chuckled, you assumed he was trying to get complimented on his boyfriend acting skills.

"you were really.. believable. it even had me questioning if it was actually at some points, you were good." you trailed off towards the end and laughed off your response so there was no evidence of his skills having a real affect on you.

"why? did i give you butterflies~." the teasing tone obvious in his voice.

"yeah kinda." your words came out lowly as the embarrassment washed over you. you felt embarrassed that his acting could make you feel that way.

"well i didn't even feel like i was pretending, everything came naturally to me. i just did what felt right." he breathed out way too casually for your liking as you didn't know the true meanings behind his words. anyone else would think what he said made his feelings the clearest thing ever, but hanbin was an extremely nice guy who always said extremely nice things and sometimes it was tough to figure out if it meant something more.

he didn't like your unresponsiveness to what just said, making him hover over you now. staring directly into your eyes from above, his were so soft. the way he looked at you couldn't be described in words, his eyes held emotions that couldn't be explained. the only light in the room was coming from the moon outside. it highlighted the beauty of his features in the most perfect way possible. they became so clear, looked as if they were sculpted to perfection. unconsciously your hand reached out to cup the side of his cheek. he leaned into your hand. you moulded to one another.

his gaze flickered down to your lips before he leaned in. the kiss was gentle and slow but most definitely sweet. their was an evident neediness from him, as if he had been waiting for the perfect moment to kiss you. and it was true. you were his first love. he had been waiting for the right moment to see if you felt the same and if you did he planned to give you the most perfect first kiss.

after minutes you pull apart, breathless. he is feels the need to kiss you more but lets you regain your breath, so instead he places butterfly kisses starting from the corners of your mouth, to your jawline and finishing on your neck.

he admired your dazed expression, eyes clouded and lips parted, with full adoration as he caressed your face.

"i'm in love with you y/n."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚

- 1320 words