₊˚⊹⋆ interest - gunwook ♡

My 5:30 alarm filled the whole room with its unbearable sound. Suddenly full of hate and dread i grab my phone to turn it off and throw it back on my bed. I should really take the day off, i deserve it. I thought to myself. I did not. This was only the second day of my new job after having the whole summer off. Realising that i can't stay in bed no longer i frantically got out and got ready for the day immediately. Why did they have to put me on an opening shift.  I cried whilst looking at myself in the mirror and brushing my teeth.

⋆ ˚ ꩜ 。 ⋆୨୧˚

I arrived to the cat café and cleaned the tables and equipment, checked all the stock, put my uniform on, then finally turned around the open sign.

It was only an hour into my shift and i were daydreaming about the end of the day. There was nothing more i wanted than to be cuddled up in my warm bedsheets, watching some cliché romance drama along with a warm drink.

Snapping me back into reality was a customer greeting me. "Hello." He said with a friendly smile. I hadn't seen this customer before but i had only been working there less than two days so obviously i'm going to see a bunch of new faces. This one was different though. He had me stunned. His eyes were cat-like in shape and a deep brown. His eyebrows were a shape that perfectly complimented his eyes. His raven black hair slightly covered his eyes and his lips were full and had a pretty color. Not to mention he was really tall and his build was like a models. Everything about him was captivating.

"Can i have a hot chocolate please." His voice was honey, hearing it made me feel like melting on the spot. Escaping out of the trance he had me in i put his order through. "What's your name?" I asked trying to seal my anticipation but the smile on my face probably gave it away or just made me look like a crazy person. If he asks about it i'll just tell him its my customer service smile. "Its Gunwook."
Immediately my brain turned into mush. Of course an attractive looking guy with an attractive voice has an attractive name too. He isn't lacking in anything.

"Okay, it should be done in about 5 minutes." I reply. Talking to him made me nervous. Even though i am just taking his order my heart is reacting as if we're having a sweet interaction. I can feel the heat coming to my face. I look down and write his name on the cup so my hair falls and covers any evidence of me blushing. He says a "Thank you" and goes to take a seat and plays with the cats whilst waiting.

⋆ ˚ ꩜ 。 ⋆୨୧˚

"Gunwook." I call out, my voice slightly trembling. He looks up and his eyes meet mine.  There it goes again. My heart stopping - making the moment seem more intense then it actually is. He walks up to the counter and says a sweet "Thank you.."  he looks down at the name tag on my apron. "..Y/n."  along with a smile. Keeping a poker face, even though i had lost my breath for a second, i repeat a thank you back to him and tell him "Come back again next."  Its not unusual to say this to customers but this time i meant it with a little more desperation. I would kill to be able to see this guy again. He nods and says a goodbye to a cat he had started to bond with before walking out of the café.

⋆ ˚ ꩜ 。 ⋆୨୧˚

My day was finished and i was living the moment i was daydreaming about at work. Drowning in my bed covers with a hot drink in my hand and a corny romance movie on the tv. As the movie played i couldn't help but keep thinking of that customer i met earlier. Gunwook. He had completely taken over my brain. I couldn't believe a man that i know nothing about except his name could have this effect on me. I can't even just blame it on the fact that his appearance is more than beautiful. He had something about him, something magnetic. His aura was kind - i watched him play with the cats. His face was full of genuine joy. I groan at the constant thought of him. I want to know more about him badly. Its not a crush... just an interest.