₊˚⊹⋆ as your boyfriend pt.2

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ricky
gift giving is a big love language of his. he remembers things that you randomly say you want/like and the next day it'll appear at your front door along with a handwritten notes about how he hopes you like it and that he adores you.

• enjoys sharing his favorite things with you - give you the first sip and bite of his favorite food and drink, often sends you new songs that he likes, recommends you the show he's gotten into lately.

• becomes the biggest softie around you. rizzky has left the chat and lovelicky is only to be seen.

• whenever he gets himself something he will get you it too so you can match. he even sometimes specifically looks for couple items so everyone knows you are his and he is yours.

• a thousand "i miss you" messages in a day, even if you just saw each other yesterday, even if he's only just left, even if you're together in the same room.

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ gyuvin
• the funniest boyfriend you could ever imagine. does anything and everything to make you laugh. even when you're feeling sad he can find a way to make you smile again.

• showers you with physical affection, always holding you hand or has a arm around your shoulder whilst your out, rests his head on your lap whilst your on your phone or reading, random back hugs all day.

• is the sunshine of your life. being around him gives you the energy you need and he thinks of you in the same way.

• send you memes of animals hugging or being weird and says "us" / "omg this is so us"

• addresses eumppappa as 'our child' when talking to you because when you first met she immediately loved you. "its a sign that you're the one for me."

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ gunwook
• updates you on every little thing hes doing so it feels like you're there with him at all times - "i just finished like six sudoku puzzles"
"wow i'm proud of you wookie <3"

• treasures everything from you, it could be a note you left on his desk to remind him to do his homework but he kept it in a treasure box because to him it shows that you care for him.

• will get majorly upset if you ever talked bad about yourself and would shower you in compliments and uplifting words that genuinely make you feel better about yourself.

• gets VERYYYYY flustered when you compliment him back - ears are the deepest shade of red you've ever seen, theres a tint of pink of his cheeks, he struggles to maintain eye contact and the smile on his face wont leave.

• if you ask him "would you still love me is i was a worm" he would respond with "of course, i'd give you a home, food and plenty of love. oh no kisses though sorry.."

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ yujin
• soft launches you on his instagram with a cute song - e.g love by wave to earth or sweet by cigarettes after sex.

• waits for you after each class so he can walk you to your next one even if it means being late to his own and even after school he waits with a snack he bought for you from the cafeteria.

• if you share a class together he definitely begged the teacher to put your places next to each other and when you bring up how you sit next to each other in all them classes he just laughs and shrugs it off with and "yeah its because we're meant to be."

tries to make sure his weekends are all cleared up so he can spend them with you instead even if you guys just spend the whole time doing nothing, he still enjoys it fully.

• finds new duo dances for you to do together and teaches you the steps - softly giggles at your cuteness when you mess them up.