₊˚⊹⋆ summer love - jiwoong ♡

you sat along the shore. sand surrounding you, getting in your clothes and stuck on your skin. the sun shone down on you, kissing your skin. you took a deep breath and admired the view as you leaned back onto the chest of the man behind you.

kim jiwoong.

kim jiwoong your summer love.

he enclosed you tightly; never wanting to let go. he savoured the moment in attempt to make it last forever. admiring the way you laid in his arms.

˚ ୨୧

you met during your vacation. you were shopping in a small market near the beach when a man walked up to you. an incredibly attractive man to add.

he had a baby blue blouse on with white pants. his hair styled perfectly where some strands partially covered his eyes, it was a slightly red wine-ish color. you could help but stare, not taking anything in that he had been saying to you.

he waved his hand in front of your face, bringing you back to earth.

"oh sorry! what did you say?" you ask slightly embarrassing, rubbing the back of your neck.

"it's fine" the prettiest smile you had ever seen in your life appeared on his face as he continued. "you're really pretty. i was wondering if i could get your number?"

your heart race increased but you exchange rd numbers within seconds. you spent the rest of your vacation spending every day with him and every night. wether it be over message and call or at his place. his place became basically 'our' place.

you would come downstairs in his shirt to see him cooking a breakfast for you both. upon seeing you he could never resist pulling you into a kiss, running his hands down your waist. the way he would look at your bare face was as if it was a beloved art piece.

the beach became your hang out spot, most of the time you were the only ones there. you spent countless evenings playing in the sea water or just watching the sunset in each others embrace. you felt like it was your world.

the way he made you feel is indescribable. the warmth, butterflies, electricity that you had never felt before and he could only make you feel.

he gave you an experience of love like no other.

˚ ୨୧

now you're sitting in the airport waiting for your flight. looking back at all the pictures and memories you made with him. tears blurred your vision as you came across a video you took of him singing to you. in it he came over to serenade you and held your hand; you could hear your unstoppable giggles in the background. you can remember the immense joy you felt in that moment.

you had decided to cut contact as you both agreed long distance would cause more pain for each of you. it was a tough decision and you cried so much that you could've drowned in puddle of your own tears.

you clutch your chest due to the unbearable pain you could feel in your heart. the way it was shattering into a million pieces. you had only parted ways for a few hours now but it has felt like years. you miss his presence, his voice, his laugh, his touch. just him.

"y/n." you heard a voice call out to you. it sounded so broken. you rose your head to see who it belonged to.

your eyes landed on a puffy eyed jiwoong with tear stained cheeks, holding a bunch of red roses in his hand. you knew he was here for a final goodbye. you stood up involuntarily, it was like you lost control of your own body.

you ran over to him and wrapped your arms around his torso. although more tears were pouring out of your eyes, your heart felt at peace with him.

he pulled away and held your face in his palms. he kissed you but it felt different this time. it was way slower, he took his time to express his love for you. you felt the tears that rolled down his face merge with yours.

you heard you flight name get called out and just like that your 4 month summer love with jiwoong hand to come to an end. the man you was sure is your soulmate, now has to part ways.

unwillingly, your hands began to drift away from one another's. you watch him begin to fade as you walk further away.

you sit in your seat on the plane, wondering how you're going to move on and keep him just as a memory...

- 755 words