THE END.

Author's Note: Hello. I know I haven't updates in like.. 3 years. I MUST SAY THIS IS A.. I'M SORRY FOR MAKING THIS YA'ALL. To be honest I forgot the fucking plot of this and I've been making fanfics at some points throughout the years on AO3 (Shameless plug it's Akoora)

Okay so this Chapter might seem out of place but this was originally supposed to be Chapter 7 and I guess I changed up the plot?? I originally wrote the fanfiction on google docs but then I switched over to Wattpad and changed it. The plot of Chapter 7 was completely different from the Wattpad one and since I want to finish this horrid Fanfiction, I shall finish it! (Sorry if the writing is horrible it's been a while..)

I don't wanna continue the Wattpad version because I'm confused on where to continue from that and the archived chapter 8 is about.. Kakyoin dick slapping Polnareff's face as a punishment apparently and I don't want to  continue that..

—————
(This is the original 2020 Writing that was supposed to be Chapter 7)

Polnareff's eyes shot wide awake as he heard Avdol's voice.

"I told you Polnareff, friends. You clearly crossed the line. You should be lucky I never used Magicians Red on you, otherwise-"

"I'll turn into a crisp, yes I know, God don't have to repeat all the time...." Polnareff fidgeted with the fabric of the futon, regretting his decisions.

"Hmph, I might have to report this to Mr. Joestar. Actually now that I think about it Polnareff, you've been nothing but trouble for the past few days. I get it, Rejection is harsh but you have to understand that-"

"No, you don't get it Avdol. No one does..." Polnareff curled into a ball of guilt.

"Of course we don't! It's because you never tell us!" Avdol felt furious, Polnareff gonna really keep up with this bullshit?

(2023 Writing)

"Maybe I don't tell you guys because whenever I was upset you guys treated me like some type of crybaby." Polnareff rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DO ACT LIKE ONE!" Avdol shouted.

Polnareff scrunched his face up in DISGUST. How dare he even say that about me when I literally saw Avdol-

"What the fuck is happening in here?!" Joseph yelled before coming inside the room.

It was just Avdol and Polnareff, who were pissed off. On top of that the fucking room smelt STINK, making Joseph's eye twitch in pain. Joseph would rather be crushed by the cross that killed Caesar than to be in this shithole.

"Joseph! Polnareff keeps being a little pathetic man to me and it's getting annoying." Avdol said, rolling his eyes.

"What?! Polnareff you-"

"Fine fine I'll tell the truth.." Polnareff said softly, a single teardrop fell from his eyeball.

"You just interrupted my-" Joseph tried to continue before getting cut off by the french or italian man, I forgot his ethnicity-

"The truth is.. I liked Avdol and then.. All this stupid shit happened. Like, we went to a dairy queen.. then it turns out Dio put some type of horny pill in Avdol's drink, then me and Avdol uh.. Uhhhhh.."

"What did we do?" Avdol asked. This dipshit didn't even know what happened and it's all cause of the fucking french fry haired man. WHAT THE FUCK!

".. We may or not have had.. gay.. sex. I'm talking ass sitting, fearful stripper dancing.. and all that crap.." Polnareff was now sweating, he hadn't even told Jotaro or Kakyoin either.

Joseph and Avdol just stared at Polnareff like he had a tumour in his brain or something, "What the actual fuck are you talking about-" Joseph asked and Avdol just. Stood there. Traumatised.

"Avdol.. Remember that time you gave me that.. Tarot Card reading? About the Devil's Trap and all that.." Avdol nodded in response to Polnareff, "Well it turns out.. It was what happened at Dairy Queen and uh.. I guess I failed at watching out for you- BUT! The good news is I punched the shit out of Dio! Which means we're safe! YIPEE!" Polnareff cheered.

"Yeah uh.. Ignoring the other shit, Because you punched Dio that probably means that Holly is okay now! And safe from the coronavirus!" Joseph pretended to be excited but in reality he wanted to jump because of all that shit he just heard. Then he left to go tell the others.

Now it was just Avdol and Polnareff in the room.

"So uh.. Now you know why I called you my boyfriend and stuff..• Polnareff chuckled but Avdol didn't.

"Um. I think I'm gonna go." Avdol said in a deep traumatised voice.

Polnareff just sighed as he watched Avdol leave. But whatever, he never wants to talk about this again.

The 4 gay male strippers made it back home and Holly was okay. No more Covid, No rainbow, No sky, No nothing.

THE END

—————-
(Maybe I might make a Steel Ball Run Fanfiction the next time idek I haven't been keeping up with Jojo since 2020)