Chapter 3: POLNAREFF DOES THE NONO BUT HE'S REALLY BAD AT IT

Avdol layed there waiting for Polnareff to undress. Polnareff was very insecure about his body so it was going awfully slow. 

"Polnareff we don't have to do this if you're uncomfortable." Avdol said, clearly getting the hint from Polnareff.

"No, it's fine Avdol." Polnareff said, still undressing.

Avdol just stared at the ground waiting, but also getting lost in thought. Where was Kakyoin? Had he booked a room here at all? He doesn't remember Kakyoin getting home with them. This thought made his stomach drop faster than Polnareff's jeans hitting the ground.

Polnareff cleared his throat to break Avdol from his never ending thoughts. 

When Avdol laid his eyes on Polnareff he was already naked. All the way. 

"..." Avdol stayed silent.

Polnareff looked around as if expecting something, like in the OVA.

Avdol waited and waited and waited and waited…

When Polnareff was finished, Avdol almost forgot how horny he was, but he just shrugged it off.

"Okay I'm ready now." Polnareff smiled shyly.

Avdol smirked seductively and mounted Polnareff's lap. 

Polnareff gulped nervously then soon began to get very, very anxious. But one thought stood out to him the most. No way Avdol would do this with him.

Stupid ass flashback….

"So you have a King of Swords and…..a Devil's trap."

"W-WHAT?!"

"Polnareff at one point of your life something may happen to me so I want you to keep an eye on me."

"O-okay?" Polnareff said. But really Polnareff was thinking: "What the fuck is he talking about?"

"This is serious Polnareff, if you don't watch me I'll-"

"Uhm… I have to go…" Polnareff said, packing his things.

"But we aren't done yet."

"It's fine, another time…." Polnareff said leaving the shop.

End of flashback….

"u-uhm…" 

"What's wrong Polnareff?" 

Polnareff gulps nervously.

"S-silver Chariot!" He summons silver Chariot then punches Avdol so he is knocked out.