Chapter 6: (Not Safe For Children)

Kinky, also very gay.

It was 5:34am and Polnareff had already awoken before the others, except for Avdol.

Polnareff looked around and realized his ass was crushing Iggy who was crying all night.

Polnareff slowly got off of Iggy, who was okay but was very angry.

Then he headed to the bathroom l, where he decided he should wash his face and whatnot. However, something caught him off Guard.

As he was about to turn on the sink, he heard moaning. 

Jotaro and Kakyoin, maybe? He thought to himself. 

He wasn't too bothered to look, so he just continued to wash his face. 

One thing caught him off Guard as he washed his face though, the person moaned "Old Joseph". 

When Polnareff found the source of the sound, he was disgusted.

It was fucking Avdol, MOANING, MASTURBATING. (nO dIgnIty!1!1!1 >:c DON'T PEEK AT PEOPLE MASTURBATING IT'S DISGUSTING)

He covered his mouth as he almost gasped, Avdol was naked once again. Even though Polnareff saw him naked before it was still Disgusting.

Worse, it smelt really bad in the room. Smelt like dried crusty nut juice.

There were nothing but candles that lightened up the room and a Radio playing "Freak'n You" over and over again, non-stop. 

It seems like Avdol hadn't noticed Polnareff was there until he heard Polnareff whisper something in French. By the tone of voice it sounded like he said something bad.

After Avdol was done Jacking himself he had cleaned up his mess and started to meditate on some weird Meditation music, the type of music you would hear in a nature documentary or those royal free music that is supposedly supposed to make you learn Japanese in your sleep for 10 hours. (total BS)

Polnareff hopped onto the bed, waking up Jotaro who ORA'd Polnareff's spine almost making him paraplegic and having to be in a wheelchair.

Polnareff wept and sobbed into his pillow again. He was hopeless. If Avdol loved Old Joseph, Polnareff had no compatibility with Avdol AT ALL.

He wish he had never knocked him out that day, in fact the thought of them doing intercourse again got him turned on as well, causing a mega Mood change.

Polnareff, much like Avdol, was Masturbating for the same reason. The thought of Avdol's MASSIVE 12 INCH COCK made him so horny. 

After finishing up, he cleaned up. Then he was left with nothing but thoughts in his head. (WHICH HEAD?)

Plotwist: (it's the "other" head)

Eventually, Polnareff stopped thinking.

Polnareff peeked into the room, seeing Avdol sleeping peacefully, with Mongolian throat singing playing on the radio.

He slowly tiptoed to Avdol's futon. Then he gently laid in the futon. He peeks inside the Futon seeing Avdol's naked very hot body once again. Then he slowly wrapped his arms around his man breasts, feeling his cold hard nipples that felt like icicles.

A/N: MAKE ME #1 STRIPPER I'M THE ONLY ONE GOOD AT IT OR ELSE I'LL STEAL YOUR JOJO HUSBANDO'S.
Ya'all better support Avdol x Polnareff cause French man and Egyptian man Belong together you guys don't understand.