Chapter 2: SEXY TIME WITH AVDOL FT. POLNAREFF

"POLNAREFF YOUR ASS IS TOO BIG FOR MY FACE YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFOCATE ME!" Avdol said, but it came out as Muffles.

"Ahh~! What did you say Avdol?"

Avdol lifted Polnareff up and gasped for air, "I said you need to get off, you're suffocating me."

"O-oh, m-my bad, hehe!" Polnareff blushed, scratching his head, "Anyway continue…" Polnareff said and sat on his face again.

Avdol was eating out his asshole, and no there was no toilet paper it was fine. 

His asscheeks were big and round, big like Nikki Minaj's except they weren't plastic, they are real smooth asscheeks.

After an hour of ass eating

"Avdol I think that's enough, My ass is itchy and it's sore."

"Do you have hemorrhoids?" Avdol asked 

"Nope."

Avdol laid in silence then slowly got up and began to undress.

"Woah, you putting on a show for me or something?" Polnareff asked, sitting in confusion.

"Mh-hm." He said, smirking.

Polnareff couldn't help but cringe a little. He felt excited, so excited he had a boner, but the thought of AVDOL putting on a show for him?! He couldn't believe it.

The least he could do is observe Avdol's dick size. He was wondering about it at the table.

But he was distracted by his boxers. Not because it was shit colored, but because his huge ass bulge was sticking out.

When he turned around, he noticed Avdol's ass was sticking out. Around the asscrack there were little wrinkles and folds that formed a V shape, showing the gap between his asscheeks.

If only Polnareff could touch them……

But he can't, cause Avdol is putting on a show for him as stated.

"You ready Polnareff?"  Avdol said in a seductive way, winking.

"U-uhh s-SURE!" Polnareff said fake smiling. 

He opened a pink curtain covered in golden glitter and inside was a stripper pole. 

There was a purple pinkish disco light and tall shiny stripper pole.

"Uhhhh…. Avdol…?" 

"What's wrong Polnareff?" Avdol said sliding into the pole.

Polnareff gulped nervously. He was now getting heated up and started to sweat nervously. While Avdol was being a LITTLE sexy and all, Polnareff was getting the feeling that something was wrong.

Avdol was the serious type, the Old Joseph Dick Rider to be precise. Not the Try Hard Sexy type. 

"Avdol, I don't think this is a good idea at all!" Polnareff shouted.

"Polnareff, please…." Avdol said facepalming.

"No! This is wrong! Your supposed to be with Old Joseph!"

"YOU WERE THE ONE TO CONFESS TO ME!" 

"Oh yeah…."

"My GOD." Avdol said, sliding up and down on the stripper pole.

Polnareff gulped nervously. Of course he pissed of Avdol. He didn't mean to after all.

"I'm so sorry Avdol…." Polnareff looked down in shame.

"Shush!" Avdol said, continuing to dance on the poor stripper pole. God have mercy on it, stop rubbing your juices all over it. It's gonna be stanky.

Polnareff watched then slowly, very slowly, started to unbuckle his jeans.

"Hm?" Avdol looked at him in confusion then facepalmed. He was done with Polnareff's shit, "You know what Polnareff? I'm trying to put on a show and your just pretending I don't exist. HELLO?! IT'S A SHOW?! NOT VOLUNTEER WORK!" 

"That's now what I wa-"

"SHUSH!" Avdol said louder this time, and make a loud grumble.

After 30 minutes of cringy and very scary Pole Dancing….

"So Polnareff…. Did you like it?"

"Y-yeah…" Polnareff said trembling and blushing at the same time.

Avdol sat on top of Polnareff. He sat on his dick.

"You are not allowed and do not have my permission to tell anyone about this. Breaking this rule can cause a major punishment that includes stex, paddling, and teasing methods to the extreme. Understand?"

Polnareff gulped, "Mh-hm!" Then nodded quickly.

"Unzip your pants then undress as you please." Avdol said seductively smirking.