2: 3 Child Brained Adults

"The 3 Soo team are the best!!!"
"Thank you!! Thank God you all are unharmed"
"Any of you hurt?"

As they came back in the camp, they got swarmed by the worried and concerned allies, but before they could give them any physical contact they have to be monitored first. The foods and goods were collected and stocked in their pantry. The assigned people will do their magic to make something out of it.

The 4 hour observation passed quite short as Rok Soo has been reading the novels he got in the little store, but for the other two are not simple. They are itching to do work and plant the seeds they got, because the seeds they secured first are their favorites. They couldn't wait to see it grow in the hands of their senior who got green hands (talented someone who make growing vegetables, plants, trees easier).

They passed the observation and took a bath and changed their clothes.

"Haaaaa" the two sighed as they got into the bath.
"You sounded like old men" Rok Soo commented
"Shut up, it was stiffing to sit there and do nothing, my ass hurts so bad"
"How come you hurt your ass if you don't have one?"
"This bastard!"

There, in the bath, two fully grown adults are chasing around beside the bath. So let's not make them a role model because the two slipped and fell down into the bath. It's their fault.

It's their fault but why is Rok Soo suffering because of them?

Because they fell down on him and he got squashed by the giant bulks of their bodies and he almost got drowned in a knee level bath.

So the team Soo got confined in the infirmary.

"How could this happen? You 3 are always in here? Do the mission will fail if you 3 ever not get hurt?" The camp doctor nagged at them. Why is it the 3 of you again? Her immediate line whenever she saw them lying on the beds in the infirmary.

"Madam, they aren't hurt because of the mission, because they were playing around in the bath and then slipped and fell in the bath"

"WHAT?!! You 3 are all adults!!! Where did your brains go? So you managed to come back unharmed because the zombies knew you all got no brains? So they left you alone?" Her words are really sharp and blunt if it could become any weapon it would become the best weapon ever made.

And her sermon got really really long, to the point she could become a pope if she use it in religion but she's an atheist.

After their release, they ate in their small room and slept like some logs.

"Gggggrrr" a red haired zombie growled

Another update hahahahah thank you for reading!!!