7: Big House

All zombies are not good like Angel, who gave them food and shelter and warmth.

They eat humans and make them  zombies.

On and Hong could only tighten their grip on Angel's shirt as they pass on a hoard of zombies.

They are on a move since Angel isn't satisfied of them living in that house for two days.

After getting a house to rest in, the siblings got nightmares, and Angel is getting stranded in some corners there, he got pissed and broke a chair but then he got a cut from the fragments. On patched up Angel and figured Angel isn't someone to live in a tight house, it was big for her but from Angel's movements it isn't a house for him. It was so crowded of things. The solution might be simple but Angel made up his mind to move.

They still got their carts from the market.

It was frightening to dive in a hoard of zombies.

They still felt like their lives are getting shorter and shorter whenever a zombie tried to get near them.

However, Angel like an angel he is, stopped a whole hoard of zombies in one groan. And they made a path for them.

Like a boss, they passed several of hoards without any scratch.

"Angel! You're so cool!" Hong said to Angel as couldn't hide his excitement.
"Shhh" On shuts her little brother from making any noise, but she too thinks Angel is cool and amazing how he scared hoards of zombies, she just doesn't want to make any zombie get near them
"Sorry..." he whispered

"Mmm.." he just purred

"Thanks Angel"

They went to a park where only a few zombies gather.

"What are we doing here?"

"Mmmm"

They walked around and the siblings figured out.

They are taking a walk in a park.

They walked around and found a trapped deer.

It was dying.

On and Hong don't know what to do, they watched Angel cover himself of raincoat and readied a bunch of things, he is just like a camper out there, in the middle of an apocalypse.

"You made that trap Angel?"
"Mmm"
"So that's why you left that house that night?"
"Mmm"

He processed the deer and cuts it to smaller pieces. Then he cleaned himself and their surrounding. And made another trap.

And after that they are on the move.

The siblings are flabbergasted.

Is it normal for a zombie to do that? Just like a normal human?
Angel is a zombie right?

Question after questions in their mind but Angel enough is the weirdest one.

They're so shocked to realize that they are in a 5 star hotel?

It is a 5 star hotel, that even after the beginning of the apocalypse the water and electricity are still working.

They came inside and used the elevator of the VIP guest. And came inside the Pent house.

"What is going on?"

Angel is really an odd zombie.

It is big, spacious, and elegant house.

Then they proceed to store the meat they got and put it in the freezer.

Can a zombie really do that?

How did Angel got the VIP pass? How did he got the correct keys of this hotel?