09| My boss is a jerk

I am heading towards our usual hang out place, the racing track which is owned by The singhanias, along with Vihaan as Abhir will be there in some time.

After reaching there, we both changed into our racing outfit, black leader jacket and black denim. Yes this is what we always do whenever we guys meet up.

Abhir exactly reached after 30 minutes and he changed into the same. "Good to go Rajvansh" Abhir said "Hmm, can't wait to see you lose" to which he retorted back without leaving a single beat "In your dreams".

"Step aside losers, the winner is right here" Ishaan said or more like he wanted to make sure of his presence.

"Says the one who always loses" Abhir said and rolled his eyes which led to fade that mischievous smile off Ishaan. "You win because I let you win, you know I cannot see my friends defeated" Ishaan replied with an annoying smile.

"Quit the talk and start" Abhir said in a serious tone. This is going to be fun.

We grab our helmets and there we go. Ishaan is always the easy going one. He doesn't believe in competition, he just enjoys every tiny thing to the fullest where me and Abhir are the complete opposite.

We believe in domination and consistency. We share many similiar things and that involves winning. We both hate to lose. We always have the thing which has our eyes laid on.

After that we both went to Ishaan's penthouse which is near the racing track, We have our own room in his penthouse, Yes that's because he doesn't like to live alone.

That fucker chewed our brains for straight 2 weeks to make us agree to live with him sometimes, atleast twice a month. It only earned him limited period.

We are currently in the living room. Abhir is busy with his work as always and I am going through the designs for the upcoming projects, Ishaan is happily enjoying Netflix and munching on his pop corn.

Suddenly Abhir's phone rang and it was Facetime from someone.

"Bhaiiiiiiii" whined a girl and I immediately snapped by head towards Abhir or more like his phone. Abhir connected to his MacBook leaving his phone and said "Hey Princess" and gave a smile to her.

I am telling you again its just because of Aanya and Shanaya that I got to know he has emotions. Ishaan chocked on his popcorn on seeing him smile.

"Am I dreaming" Ishaan said making a fake horrified face. "Who got you smiling like that?" Ishaan asked with a smirk. But on seeing his Macbook he instantly rushed towards Abhir's direction.

"Heyyy Aanyaa" Ishaan gave a very genuine smile to Aanya. "Hi Bhaiya" Aanya gave her best smile to him and I am not liking it a bit. Oh I so want to kick him.

"You are not sleeping yet? Everything alright Ani?" Abhir asked Aanya with worry "No Bhai my boss is a jerk and he wants me cover all his informations and schedule in freaking 24 hours so that I could join as his PA from tomorrow itself and I am telling you Bhai I'll kill him and you are going to help me in this"

Wow. I mean she is fucking hot when she is angry and how would she look if she is under--Wait.... Don't go there, She is Abhir's sister for god sake. Whats wrong with you Kiansh...

I managed to compose my thoughts and at that moment I felt someone's stare at my head. If looks could kill, I am fucking sure I would have been dead by now.

There, sitting on the couch, Abhir and Ishaan are glaring at me and throwing daggers towards me as if I've committed a sin.

At first I couldn't register their looks bit then it hit me, Aanya's words, I rolled my eyes and decided to move from there as I don't want drama.

Its not like I am afraid of them but I am not interested in replying to their questions and I have hella work to do.

I moved to my room, removed my t-shirt and sat on the bed with my laptop, going through the designs and suddenly her words banged in my head.

I smiled as I thought about her words, the way she was pissed at me and that red nose, She always has a red nose whenever she is angry or annoyed at someone.

I started clearing all my pending works, talked to maa and papa and I was about to hang up and i got a message from Ishaan.

Ishaan : Trouble her again and I'll fucking kill you with my bare hands.

Me : Since when you started mixing up personal and professional stuffs.

Ishaan : There is nothing personal or professional If it includes Aanya.

The three of us are scary when it comes to Aanya, We have always treated her as a Princess she is ever since we were kids and because of that no one has ever dared to even talk to her let alone trouble her.

It doesn't matter who is standing against us if it is related to her. Aanya Singhania was announced as an Off-limit by us in school and I am quite sure, Abhir has made sure to keep guys away from her.

The guys always search for a good fuck and nothing else. Aanya is an exception, she is not made for random fucks but Love. She deserves love and every fucking happiness in this world.

I turned my phone off and later went to sleep as I also have Abhir to deal with in the morning. I know he is pissed at me for being the reason for his sister's anger.

No worries I can deal with him and I also have someone else to deal with, I smirked as I thought about her.

Interesting.

_________________________________

AUTHOR

HELLO BABIES🤍🦋

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND HAPPY READING 🥀❣️