36 | Shattered

Yes, the author is alive unfortunately 🗿

Sorry for the wait.

Here is the chapter.

Don't judge a book by it's cover or from the interval I may add. 🗿

Some people have hated my male leads enough, save them for the last you might need them 🥰

Baki, I won't do injustice to my genuine readers who actually loves DBF so unke liye yeh update hai<3

Vote target : 450

Comments : 120

Vote karna is compulsory 😭👍🏻 you guys don't vote and Language doesn't language for me to write further 😭👍🏻

Happy reading 💗

He said that I should be the one staying away from her

Me.

As much of a shame worthy arsehole I am, I am still trying to be a better man for her.

Never have I ever treated a girl in a loving and cosy manner so I simply do not have the idea about how to keep a girl happy.

I am doing things that I never ever tried to do in my past and yet, here I am trying to change my entire personality just because she could think of me as someone worthy of her.

Someone who could fight and...just keep her happy.

I am willing to go on my knees if that's what will please her and will get to forgive me at once. It's not easy. Nothing is easy when it comes to her, she needs the best.

I have a public image to hold otherwise I wouldn't have held myself from snapping his head or ripping his limbs apart from his damn body.

Oh and I forgot, The asshole is still holding my hand for the handshake and I am planning his murder in my brain.

Yayy

" Yuv, let's leave " My trance broke as I heard her calling his name with utmost care and it seems like they had known each other for years.

She is not calling by my name, Will I be called as someone desperate who is begging to be called by his name? From the lady standing in front of me?

What hurt me the most was that she was all cosy and happy with him and my presence is close to suffocating her to the point she had to jerk me away from the proximity we shared a few moments ago.