38 | A promise

So, Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 38 and 40 will be available on Stck in the morning and you are not ready for the chapter 🌚🤌🏻

Don't forget to comment and vote 💗

Vote target 🎯 : 500

Comment target : 150

Enjoy the chapter:)

He left.

He left because I hurt him and I have no remorse for whatever I did and or for the behaviour I had.

He deserves this.

He deserves this for breaking my heart and doubting me.

I am a woman, who would bend in front of no one. My brother didn't teach me that, if only he gave me the freedom to break jaws and he will take care of the aftermath.

That's what he had always told me.

Back then, I never considered it necessary. But then I explored the wall, and was hit by betrayals of the people and their dishonesty.

They shattered an innocent soul who knew nothing but love. Who used to be lively and....alive.

There is a point that you love someone but do not want him again in your life.

That's the stage I am standing on. I may hate him with my gut but a part of me still has a soft corner for him.

I hate myself for that.

But I don't want him anymore.

Maybe?

I shouldn't care about him.

He deserves this pain

Moreover, why the hell is he even feeling anything?

It's me who is hurt despite hurting him. It's me whose heart clenches after every hurtful word I spoke to him.

It's just me, who was in love with him like a fool. I was nothing to him. Just a sister of his friend with whom he spent him entire childhood and half of his youth.

The dinner table felt silent when he abruptly left and I had a glance of the look he had on his face.

Broken... almost vulnerable.