29 | Feelings

" Too loud for words "

゚⁠.⁠*⁠✧・⁠。゚*⁠.⁠✧*゚

I fucked up my morning routine after years. Blame the girl who was sleeping soundly and peacefully in my arms and hell, If I've any plan of letting her go.

7 years. I missed 7 years of her life. 7 years of longing and emptiness. 7 years of not being with her.

I do not know how to address the feelings growing over my chest but there's one thing, I am sure of.

She is mine.

Fuck everyone else and what they say.

My inner demon craves for her mere glance. It makes my heart restless and turns me into an insatiable being.

I was never like this, Never . But a mere 5'6 girl managed to flip my world upside down and inside out.

And guess what? I am not complaining, not even a bit.

She can fucking stab me in my heart and I won't hinge a bit from my place.

Wait, Where did this come from?

Even if this is not believable, I was shit scared when I couldn't find her. The fright she gave me was unbearable and the only thing I had in my mind was to find her and embrace her in my arms.

I embraced her in my arms, but I did more than just embracing and that was the hottest little thing that happened to me. The way she clung onto me the entire night, the way she buried her face in my chest, the way our breathing was fanning against each other is just.... unexpected but natural.

Never in my life have I felt odd or awkward with Aanya, that's her speciality. She will welcome you with open arms and a breathtaking smile which can make Abhir commit a crime.

He loves her, which is why he gets overly worried about her and behaves like a human in front of her because, the other way, he acts like an unshakeable Robot who won't stop unless its power button is shut off.

Aanya is his power button. Her presence is enough to make him forget his work and world. She is lovable and not forgetting to add that she is so adorable that I lose my shit.

Aanya Singhania is the only girl who can manage to destroy the perfect rhythms of my heart.She makes me restless and happy at the very same time. I still remember the day when she told me that she wants to leave her home because her brother and father were not giving any attention to her.

It was her birthday and they were preparing for her gift. She literally cried during her cake cutting and I felt like I was gutted and that was the last day I saw her cry.

She is a literal beauty who has everyone wrapped around on her finger and she doesn't even know it nor she has ever showed off her skills or ability, this is what makes her special.