37 | Realisation.

Okay, so it's happening 😭

Hope it's not too soon 😭🤌🏻

Vore karna is compulsory as this chapter is special 😭🌷🧿🪷

Vote target 🎯 : 500

Comment target 🎯 : 150

I don't want any criticism in this chap, please 😭

Enjoy the chapter 💗

🎵: Pehle bhi main from Animal

Getting up and leaving was the only option that I found thoughtful at the moment

At least its better than watching the girl, you have devoted yourself to, agreeing to become someone else's. Aanya is simply punishing me.

She is so condemned in the idea of destroying me that she is putting herself at bait.

What she and I have is not something that can be conveyed by words nor anyone else has the right to judge us or give any kind of statement.

I am trying. But it means shit if she is not even trying to acknowledge my presence or my emotions.

Now, Kiansh Rajvansh is talking about emotions.

She made me do it

My phone has been ringing continuously but my brain is too blurred to notice the caller id. It might be mom, or chachi because they are the only people in my life who actually care for me.

Others leave :)

Pressing the volume button, I silenced the call for the nth time because I just needed a moment to process.

And peace.

Which I've not got from the last one and half years.

how could I when she was here?

You are a fool, Kiansh. You are dying to be by her side, to have her by your side but you still can't address the feelings you hold for the girl.

What is this?

I have never been this confused in my entire life but just a mere two months with a girl and you are going berserk.

and crazy too.

I was ready to run upon hills and high for her. I still am.