28 | Wet dream

" Love is the beginning of everything"

。⁠*☆*⁠.⁠✧

" You dont have any fucking idea what you have done to me" He said while caressing my face. His touch is intense and intimate.

And turning me on.

His hands moved down towards my jaw and he seductively ran the back of his index finger over my jawline with his eyes fixed on my parted lips.

" Is this an invitation, Sweetheart?. "

His raspy voice is sending chills through my entire body and Gosh...The way he nibbled on my earlobe. His fingers find their way down to my breasts, circling around my pebbled nipples through my dress and I still felt naked. Completely.

" Ansh, Don't "

I breathed out. Why the fuck I was denying him when this was all I wanted?

" Are you denying me, Baby? Are you denying me from touching what's fucking mine? "

His voice is much hoarser than before, probably it held a bit of annoyance and anger at the same time.

" you should know by now that there is no fucking escaping me"

He moved his lips just above mine, teasing them while his fingers during the remaining part.

His hand moved down towards the hem of my dress and within no time, My dress was raised till my waist.

" What are you trying to prove? That I don't own you? Hmm? "

One second he was playing with the hem of the dress and the other second I found his fingers on the waistband of my panty.

Fuck!. Torture, No Utmost Torture would be the correct definition of what he is doing to me right now.

Just fuck me already!

I almost came when I found his fingers sliding into my panties. Me? I was gasping for air, sweatbands covering my head and not to forget the urge to have a taste of his rough lips right now.

He moved his fingers, slowly, seductively towards my drenched core and he stopped at my clit.

" Ahh..Yes" These were supposed to be my next words but it came out as a loud moan. His thumbs, to torturing my clit while his middle finger stroking my entrance.

My back arched off the bed at the sensational moment but he pinned me back to the bed using my hips.My vision blurred with tears when he thrusted two fingers inside my core and-

*Beep* *beep* *beep*

I open my eyes and roamed around. No it is not my bedroom. Wait, Where the fuck I am? I rose from the bed with a jerk and looked around my surroundings. Grey Duvet, Grey pillows, Dark themed walls which were giving a devilish aura.