Prologue

Poof.

I had no clue what had just happened.

A second ago, I was laying in my dorm after explaining to Horikita what had occurred in the uninhabited island exam, and suddenly, I was inside the gymnasium, packed with the other students.

I blinked hard and pinched my cheek over and over, but the situation in front of me seemed not to change.

'Surely this isn't a dream'

I thought to myself as I looked at the other students who were in the same predicament as me, their confusion is evident on their face.

"W-what's going on??"
Muttered someone.

"Where are we?"
Another added.

Those were the words that were uttered by the others as they find these events crazy, truth be told I'd been thinking the same thing too. When had I left my room and walked into the gymnasium? No matter how I tried to think about it, I couldn't reconcile where I currently was.

In the first place, this situation shouldn't even be possible. Plus, it felt as if I'd instantly teleported from one place to another. The more I tried to understand the situation, the more confused I became.

A proper scientific approach to any situation requires a rational-and calm-mind.

'I should gather information first,"
I thought.

However, the moment I tried to move, I was assaulted by some bizarre sensation. I lost control of my balance and immediately collapsed onto one of the the theater seats. I felt dizzy when I tried to stand up.

'...What?'

The sensation felt something closer to motion sickness; one I'm truly familiar with. I couldn't control my body properly-it was almost as if all my energy and stamina from my body were drained.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what in the world has happened?" A clear voice called out to me as I was trying to make sense of it all.

Holding back the nausea, I turned to my right and saw my classmate Horikita sitting there in her casual outfit. Despite the sudden commotion going on, she quickly regained her composure.

"I wish I knew exactly what is going on"

"Hey! Where did that giant screen came from?' The sudden cry of someone causes everyone's attention to shift towards the front.

In front of everyone was a large projector, that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, blinking repetitively.

It was just too good to be true if the school staff had simply placed it there, but the expressions on the teachers faces simply indicated that they had also no idea on how it had appeared. Then again, this didn't help explain how we had all ended up here without any prior knowledge.

"H-Hirata-kun what's going on?"

Confusion swept through everyone in the gym, students began to turn to their class leader, seeking an explanation for what was happening. It was then that a voice emanated from the projector.

"You have all been chosen!" it declared in a plain, robotic manner.

"Huh?! Did the monitor just talked?!"

"No, that's not what's important, more importantly, you better tell us what's going on right now!" Someone demanded, practically foaming at the mouth.

"Of course, let me explain. I am the one who is responsible for teleporting you all here, after all," the monitor said. "I came from the future. I am "
"the monitor" "

'Hang on - the future?'

Some of the boys started whispering frantically.

"Whoa, so this is, like, one of those Isekai stories!" squirm Ike as he looked at his friend Sotomura.

"Totally!"

"C'mon, what are you guys talking about? It's a dream, dude." replied Ike's best friend - Yamauchi.

"Then how're we all having the same dream?" Ike inquired back.

"That's true. It's way too realistic for that." Miyamoto answered.

Some of the girls were panicking.

"Where the heck are we?! I don't get what's happening!"

"I was, like, sleeping in my room, right? how the heck did I get here?!"

"Are we dead? Am I hallucinating right now?"

"Huh?! What's going on? There's like, no signal here!"

Psychologically speaking, when people are together in the same environment and exposed to the same stressors, they can experience extremely similar visions. Many accounts of ghosts and demons can be explained by exactly this sort of shared hallucination. This must be one of those phenomena - or so that's what's I liked to believe.

"Future my ass. I have no time for this BS, I'm out of this " Grumble Sudou as he headed towards the front door of the gymnasium.

"Huh? That's odd. Oi, Kanji, come here over a second"

"What's the matter, Ken?"

"This stupid door won't open!" replied Sudou, currently growing increasingly frustrated as he tries to jiggle the knob frantically over and over, but to no avail.

"Does... that mean we're trapped in here?" Ike asked fearfully.

"W-wha? What do we do!?" someone cried.

"Ah, damn it!"
Frowning, Sudou violently kicked at the door, but the heavy door shows no sign of budging. He then shifted his attention back into the screen.

"Oi! How do we get this open?"

"Oh? Are you done already?" the monitor said. "If you all wanted to get out of here that badly then please allow me to explain so that we could proceed."

"Oi WTF don't just ignor-"

___________________________________________

"So, you abducted us just because you wanted us to watch some sort of videos of a student just for us to react?" Mashima concluded, muttering in disbelief.

"That is correct," came the answer from the screen.

"Huh??! And what if we don't?"
Complained Ibuki.

"Then you may never leave this area."

"I don't give a damn about those stupid videos or who the hell are we going to watch! Screw this! I'll just wait until the government finds out that we're missing and conducts a search rescue team" Sudou yelled. Clearly fed up from this situation.

"Can't you stop yammering, you dog?" Ryueen's words sliced through the tension in the air.
"We never know what kind of thing this monitor possesses in its disposal. We have no choice but to simply comply."

"HUH? WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME?!"

"Sudou-kun, while Ryueen's attitude may be an issue, he's correct in what he's saying. I suggest you let this go now," Horikita intercepted.

"Tsk."

"Well if everyone is all ready, let us now start the reaction" the monitor blink repetitively until it displayed the words "You-zitsu to the reaction"

___________________________________________