Ch3 Job Opportunities

(Art is mine. Heim belongs to Mortisfox. What Rose does to help Heim with his lawn is described in the video linked below.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJYDXC9x8z4&pp=ygUXZ3Jvd2luZyBncmFzcyBmcm9tIHNlZWQ%3D)

-THIS SPANS OVER A COURSE OF A FEW WEEKS OR MONTHS-

The apartment she temporarily was moved in was quite nice even if most of her belongings were still going to be in boxes stacked around everywhere until she was located and given a house. She had all the basics she needed anyways. It was only a matter of time until she would be given a full house anyways. The very next day she was back to work as usual taking one of the many greyhorse buses until she got to that greenhouse in town. It was always so calming being around so many plants and taking care of something. They were her babies in a way. She was always watering them, giving them the highest quality fertilizer and plant food money could buy, and trimming away any dead leaves or stems. Only the best for her babies and her customers. She was often complimented on how healthy her plants were or how pretty the flowers were or how delicious the various fruits and vegetables that she had grown was there. It was hard work but hearing that people were happy with her work was reassuring to hear. She hadn't seen or heard anything from any REALTORS for almost two weeks since meeting Heim a while ago but she wasn't surprised too much about it. REALTORS were going to do what they please despite her offers. However she had a small surprise waiting for her when she arrived home and found a certain lure huffing and puffing down the street and towards the apartment complex and towards herself.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Baile. How nice to see you again," Rose greeted amused and crossing her arms, "Are you on the hunt for more buyers today?"

He stopped right in front of her wheezing a bit and taking a moment to catch his breath so to speak before smiling at her. "Nah. I'm on my way to that burger place near here. I got a few coupons off for 'em from some newspapers."

"I see." Her brow rose at him. "I wasn't aware REALTORS had money. Or are you awarded a lump sum along with your feedings?"

Heim paused for a moment before looking off. "Ah..I uh... Didn't think of that. Guess I'm kinda stuck. I..Guess I don't need it anyways." His arms flopped down deflated. "! did already got my delivery this month anyways."

She chuckled despite herself and he blinked as she patted his shoulder. "Well I probably shouldn't do this, but If you really want one I can lend you a hand."

He immediately perked up. "You mean that?!"

She nodded. "I wasn't feeling up to cooking dinner tonight anyways." She jabbed a thumb over her shoulder. "C'mon. You can pay me back by letting me use your coupons."

"DEAL! Wow. Not only are you pretty, but you're S-So nice to an old run down house like me too."

"Hey. You're not run down." Rose assured him with a smile and pat on his shoulder. "You're a really nice person and it's what's on the inside that matters."

He hummed. "Well I do have a nice TV so not every house can claim that!"