Ch4 New Home New Faces

(Dom Hus belongs to Bileshroom. Art is by me. From here on out I will reference and use info from the games House Hunted 1 and 2 by Mortisfox. I don't know if Dom will be canon to the story or not but I wanted to add him as a fun cameo.)

It was so helpful of Ivy to help her locate an affordable car in her price range.

Rose had decided that she was definitely going to get a car and desperately needed it after painfully carrying one heavy box after another all the way a few streets over to Heim's house only to repeat the process three times. Her arms and back were sore for a bit after. Although Heim seemed ecstatic to find out Rose would be the one to personally work with him now. Although Rose decided then and there that taking the bus would not be convenient anymore. So it was off to the local newspapers and net for any ads for a pre-owned car. No way she could afford a brand new model. However she happened to mention her search in passing to Ivy when she called to check in on how the first day of her new job and not a few days later she mentioned to her about someone who she knew that needed to sell his old pick up truck. It wasn't the best by any means, and the truck definitely needed some work done but it was a functional truck. It drove her places and it was something she could afford so Rose didn't complain about it so much. It definitely helped her in delivering those heavy boxes to Heim. Speaking of Heim, he seemed to be doing better in life too. By now all the small cracks in his outer shell had disappeared, his lawn was better full and green, and the graffiti bit was gone from his inner illusions and the 'sofa' was no longer looking torn. Still scuffed up but no longer torn up. Obviously he still had a long way to go especially with the state of his roof but it was a great start! So she continued to feed him between the feedings he'd already get from the Mayor's office. Although he still insisted on eating large amounts of fast foods. So maybe it wasn't the nutrition of the food that was helping him but the fact he was being kept constantly full? Or maybe the addition of nutritious foods was boosting his body's healing abilities?

She wasn't sure which one it was but she was glad that it was working out. She also slowly began to trust Heim more and more until it was to the point she felt comfortable with just walking right in. Although Rose still refused to be inside Heim whenever he digested anything. Not that she didn't trust him at this point but she'd rather not be in the same place as digesting food. Luckily Heim was nice enough to understand completely and didn't make a big deal about her decision. She had become friends with a REALTOR. Not sure anyone could claim that but it didn't bother her so much. It was nice to have a friend who didn't mind her view on things. Also the extra hundred dollars a month didn't hurt either. Things also seemed to be getting better for her. She had gotten a call from the housing department. They had found her a house for her at last! And it wasn't too far from here or from Heim as well even if it was a little bit farther away from her workplace than she'd like. Oh well. She wasn't going to complain about it now. 

SHE FINALLY HAD HER VERY OWN HOUSE!!

She moved out of the apartment and organized a moving truck as soon as she could. Even telling Heim about it all. He seemed upset she wasn't going to be so close but she wasn't going to be too far away either. Still technically within walking distance for him. She'd be able to see him regularly still, after all he still needed help getting better. With everything still mostly packed it was only a matter of piling everything into a moving van, and driving to the address given to her. The drive was only an hour away and it was just on the outskirts of Normal Business District. A neat suburban district quiet and peaceful. Just like she wanted. She followed the address until she got to a nice looking small house with her moving van in front of it. Already there was a few movers lifting heavy objects out and slowly bringing them into the open garage. The house itself was a pretty cream color with a beige roofing. A decently sized front and back lawn was included in the package deal. Already she was planning out the garden she's always wanted. She'll plant beautiful flowers and a tree in the front and grow food in the back. Oh! She should also put a bird bath in the middle of the flowers! That'd really bring them together.