Chapter 5

Kairi's POV:

Kairi's POV:

"Hey" I say, walking into the room that is filled top to bottom with clothes. 

As I get in there I see that all the others are already in there and Nami is trying on some clothes. I can tell that she is a little frustrated with the boys, I'm guessing they aren't giving her the best advice on what to wear. 

"You took your time." Nami says.

"I was enjoying my bath, it's nice to relax once in a while." I tell them, walking over to the wall of clothes by Zoro. "How's the hunt for an outfit coming?" I ask.

"The boys are useless." Nami says, confirming my thoughts as she looks through racks of clothes.

"Hey!" The boys shout in disagreement, thinking they were being helpful.

"Well, I have my outfit so I'm gonna go and get changed." Zoro says leaving the room with the outfit Nami picked for him.

"How about this one?" I ask Nami, passing her a beautiful red dress. 

"Thank you." She says, taking it and going behind the board to try it on.

"What about me?" Luffy asks.

"What do you want to wear?" I ask him.

"What I normally wear." He says.

"Okay..." I say, trying to think of something similar to what he wears but a little bit more formal.

As I start to look through the racks for Luffy, Nami comes out from behind the board.

"What do you think?" She asks coming out and spinning around.

"It's perfect." I tell her.

"I just see Nami." Luffy says, not really helping.

"Ignore him, you look amazing." I tell her and she smiles at me as her way to say thank you. 

"Now for you." She says, turning back to the racks of clothes by her.

The three of us are quiet for a minute before a let out a small grunt as I try to pull some clothes that are stuck behind some others. Once I get it out and see it, I know it's perfect for Luffy.