Chapter 20

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Sanji and Kairi were in the kitchen together and he was teaching her how to make different meals and how to cut different foods. She had gotten changed, as had most of the crew, wanting something a little more comfortable to wear. She was telling him about a mermaid pudding she learnt how to make on her travels, they decided to make that next as she had made it sound so delicious. Even the name was appealing, Arctic Marshmallow, it sounds cold but soft and fluffy, like a cloud. They were talking about how to get the ingredients when they heard screams coming from Baratie. The two of them looked at each other before they ran out of the kitchen and onto the deck to see what was happening. They heard people talking about the Arlington pirates and Luffy.

The two of them ran back inside to find the others but could only find Nami as she came up the stairs to get some food.

"Do you know where the others are?" Kairi asks her.

"Their with Zoro, why?" She says.

"Arlong and some fishmen just turned up and are threatening the customers in Baratie." Sanji says.

"And are looking for a certain rubber man." Kairi says.

"I'll go get them." Nami says, running down to get the other two.

The three of them come back up into the kitchen and they tell them what is happening.

"The Arlong Pirates are at Baratie. We have to leave now." Nami says.

"What? Why? Why should we leave?" Luffy asks.

"Because they're looking for you." Nami says.

"Me?" Luffy asks in shock.

"And the map. Those fishmen will tear this place apart if Zeff doesn't turn him over." Nami tells them and Sanji starts to walk towards the door.

"What? Where are you going?" Usopp asks.

"If Baratie's in danger, I need to be there." Sanji says.

"Alright, I'm coming with you." Luffy says, wanting to help.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Nami asks, a little in shock that Luffy is going to try to fight Arlong. "They are hunting you. We need to run." She says, causing a little suspicion to swim in Kairi as she wonders how Nami knows so much about these pirates.

"I'm with Nami on this one. I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers or scales--" Usopp says but is cut off by Luffy.

"I'm not running. We're going to protect this place." Luffy says.

"This isn't your fight. Why would you do that?" Sanji asks.

"You fed us." Luffy says and Sanji starts to realise how good of a guy Luffy really is.

"Look, I know this crew. Their captain, Arlong, has the highest bounty in all of the East Blue. You do not want to mess with him." Nami says.

"It sounds like he messed with us first." Luffy says.