19

'Sure you can't stay?'

'Don't give me those puppy eyes.' He chuckles, gently caressing my face. 'Do you remember what happened last time I stayed?'

'You mean when you were making me scream into your hand while someone was knocking on my door?' I tease

'That someone will take my head off if he finds out that I'm sleeping with his sister.'

Could have put it a bit better, but... he's not wrong.

'He won't find out. And I won't answer the door. Please, stay.'

'I'm sorry, baby.' He pressed his lips to my forehead, holding them pressed there for a bit longer than expected. 'I don't wanna risk it.'

'Okay.' I nod, whispering back at him. 'When will I see you again?'

'I'm not sure. I'm going back home to Busan for a while, and I don't know when exactly I'll be back.'

'Oh...' I had to swallow and force a smile to seem even remotely okay, but I honestly hate that I won't see him for a while.

'I'll call you first thing when I'm back, okay?' He smiled at me, caressing my face once again

'Okay.' I smile back. 'Have fun.'

'Mhm.' He hummed as he leaned in, running that hand behind my neck to pull me in, those perfect lips of his gliding over mine.

It started off as a slow, soft kiss, but in no time, it ended with our hands all over each other, ripping each other's clothes at my front door.

'Jimin-'

'Mhm.' He hummed into the kiss and slammed the door shut with his foot, pulling my dress up in a hurry

We left a trail of clothes on the floor as we pushed and pulled each other to my room. By the time we got to the bed, we were both completely naked.

'Maybe... you can stay... a bit.' I breathed out through the attack of his lips that he left on my neck, kissing and biting into it

'An hour or two won't be too bad.'

-----

'Mor... ning...' I woke up so happy to see him as soon as I opened my eyes, but instead of him, there was only an empty spot on my bed where he was last night, and my words floated away into thin air.

I falsely hoped that he might still be here, but all of his things are gone. He must have left while I slept.

Not a trace that he was here besides the ones he left on me. And they are pretty faint. These will be gone by tomorrow. He didn't even leave a message or anything. He was just... gone.

I can't expect messages, though. I can't expect anything. I don't. He is not my boyfriend.

That's right. He is not my boyfriend.

I have to keep telling myself that about 50 times a day, just so I don't raise any expectations for myself. And that's what I'll keep doing.

-----

Monday. Work. Pang.
Can't. Fucking. Wait.

I got nervous the moment I got to the building and pressed that number 4 in the elevator. But I wasn't nervous in a way that I'm scared. At least not for myself. I'm scared that if he says a thing, I'll claw his face off.

I got out of the elevator and made my way down to my office, and he walked right out of his, almost bumping into me right away.

'Good morning, Miss Min.' He actually bowed full 90, not even looking at me. Damn. What the fuck did Jimin say to him!?