23 (+18)

'Kiddo!' I almost got taken down by Hoseok hanging around my shoulder the first second he saw me walk up to the group

'Hoseok!' I yell back, giving him a hug

It was his birthday today, and he decided to get everyone drunk. By the looks of it, they started early. Most of them are tipsy.

Only Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin seem to be sober.

Jimin.

I think I forgot how to breathe the moment I saw him.

Sitting in his little corner, his legs spread open with his drink hanging right over his muscly thigh, held by those veiny hands that I love having wrapped around my throat. His shirt has such a low V cut that I can see a bit of his chest, and the blazer he has over is something a model would wear. And talking of models... That impeccable, handcrafted face of his is making me want to throw up from the nerves. Should I look at those full lips that are lightly smirking at me? Should I look into his captivating eyes that make me lose my mind? Or should I focus on his incredible blonde hair that is slightly falling over one side of his forehead, hiding just a tiny bit of that wink he just sent me.

 Should I look at those full lips that are lightly smirking at me? Should I look into his captivating eyes that make me lose my mind? Or should I focus on his incredible blonde hair that is slightly falling over one side of his forehead, hiding ju...

'Come on! You're late, so you get two!' Jungkook was giggling away, pushing two shots into my hands, thankfully pulling away my attention. I'm not feeling too well.

'Oh, god.' I could smell vodka from a mile away

'Do it!' The group started cheering me on, most of them laughing their asses off. I swear I act older than them sometimes.

'Cheers, Hoseok. Happy birthday, you old man!' I cheered and downed both shots with a grimace while he was bending backwards in his hysterical laughter, grabbing his chest

'Look at the baby Min go! I feel like a proud father.' Jin jokes, wiping non-existent tears

'Is it because you are my father's age?' I troll, having the group burst out laughing while he complained

'Good one, sis.' Yoongi was obviously more than buzzed, sending finger guns to me

'Here. Go get us drinks! I am too drunk to carry!' Hoseok shoved his card in my hand, very sloppily at that

'She can't bring all of that on her own.' Taehyung laughed at him, but no indication of help

'I'll give her a hand. I'm going there anyway. Come on.' Jimin got up from the couch, finally speaking up

'Our hero Jiminaaa!' They were looking at him like he's a god, making him shake his head in disbelief. They are a bunch of kids.

I was so conscious of Jimin being next to me the entire time as we walked to the bar, and only when we got to the bar and ordered, he leaned closer to speak into my ear.

'Let's get them drunk and leave. I can't hold myself back. I haven't touched you in a week. I need you.'

That is unfortunately true. We haven't been able to spend a single day together as Yoongi had some issues in his place, so he was staying with me for a week.