LøóK @t Mê

Kicking the door open,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Zee brought nu over to his bed and laid him down there, impatience building up inside him way too quickly by seeing the younger under him after so long.

He hungrily kissed nu and started unbuttoning the younger's shirt at the same time, caressing the smooth, soft skin underneath that were soon being exposed to his sight.

The moon was shining way too brightly outside, illuminating almost everything in the dark room but that doesn't stop zee from stripping every single piece of clothes off of nu's skin.

Within a minute, both of their clothes were gone and thrown away hastily onto the floor as zee hovered over him and dived right back into the warm mouth of the younger.

Nu moaned, hands going up to find the back of the older's hair to pull at them slightly.

"Don't hold nu . Let me hear your pretty voice. I want to hear them again,"

"HIA.....ahhhhhhh"

"Yes....my love.....say my name"

"Hia

" Look at me love"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" Look at me love"

"Don't just pretend to enjoy this. You might not have told me yet why you left me. But we both know that you still love me. You can hide your feelings but your eyes can never lie to me, nu,"

Don't talk..... Please,"

"I beg you. Just....just get this over with,"nu pleaded.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard until your hips break,"

BREAK ME

"zee -wait! I'm gonna come-"

Then, come. Come for me, baby . No one's stopping you,"

zee muttered in between his harsh thrusts.

Skip to next morning........

The following morning nu woke up earlier than zee, finding the other sleeping peacefully beside him.

Both of them were tangled with each other underneath the blanket.

Nu quickly moved away from the sleeping male, the movement causing zee to stir and wake up, finding nu on the other side of the bed.

"Oh, you're awake,"

zee muttered in his morning husky voice, stretching his limbs before propping himself on an elbow as he watched nu frantically searching for his shirt.

Nu didn't answer to him immediately. Rather,

he found the nearest shirt to wear which somehow belonged to zee and only then did he finally paid attention to zee who was still busy checking him out.

There was only silence for a few seconds, both of them staring at each other with hundreds of thoughts running inside their heads.

It seemed like nu was prepared to say something but suddenly he was tongue tied as he found the other's intense gaze on him too overwhelming.

"I-I did as you said. Would...would you now finally start looking for sky seriously?"

Nu finally managed to speak.

His voice sounding a little hoarse.

Zee exactly go easy on him last night and it was obvious that it happened because of all the screaming and moaning he did last night after zee fucked him for hours.

Zee sighed, running a hand through his hair.

It's not like he didn't see this coming. But he was still not prepared for this conversation to take place so early in the morning.

Especially after an entire night of making love with the man he loved so much. He needed a damn break.

"W-why are you silent?

Won't you help me now?

Last night, you said.... you have already found some clues about my baby. Can I know what is it?"

Nu asked again, looking hopeful and pathetic to no end.

Zee didn't know how to answer even though he already knew this situation would arrive sooner or later.

To be continued༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.