RègrèT

So that's how Zee and Nu started talking about everything that had happened by far.

Zee explained everything to Nu from the beginning to the last.

About how it had been Nu's own husband, Bright Nor all along who was behind this kidnapping and plotted all of this to make Sky disappear after Bright found out Sky was not his child.

Nu was shocked to say the least but he listened patiently to Zee, without interrupting.

They were back to Zee's mansion again. Nu didn't want to return to this place where so many bad memories were stored.

But for the sake of Sky, he had to come back.

Sky was sleepy and Nu being sick and just getting released from the hospital, couldn't manage to go somewhere else or book a hotel room for both of them

He had no choice but to come back to his ex lover's house.

As Zee and Nu spoke in a hushed voice since Sky was asleep on the very bed they were seated on, they couldn't help but pause at one part when they heard a small voice.

Sky was mumbling something in his sleep.

"Mama...Mama..Da-Daddy...."

Nu felt his heart clench in pain

He knew Sky was calling him Mama, but who was he calling Daddy? He used to call bright that.

But now that man was behind the bars.

He was never sky's father to begin with.

Nu didn't know how to explain this to his baby.

Zee just watched them silently and gulped.

Would it be too much to ask for if he said he wanted Sky to call him like this?

Call him Dad?

Zee was after all his biological father.

He had all the rights to be called that.