Béliévë Mê

But Nu was not having this.

He was in utter disbelief to hear this as he pushed at zee's chest harshly, preventing the male from hugging him.

"That's not true! I do have a baby. Do you even know what you are saying, zee?

Sky was not miscarried! It was my second baby that I had with bright that was miscarried.

Sky is still alive and he is kidnapped!"

Nu cried out, explaining for the nth time that he was not lying, he was not making this up about his baby.

But no matter what he said or how much he tried, it seemed like still no one wanted to believe him,Nu looked at Zee accusingly, his eyes full of pain and hurt,

"Why did you compel me to have sex with you then if you were just gonna treat me like others?Just like them, you also don't trust me and think I'm crazy! I thought....I thought you were genuine when you said you are gonna help me..."

Zee clenched his fist.

This situation was getting messier than he thought it would.

He indeed lied to Nu last night to make the younger have sex with him but that doesn't mean he was like others.

He loved nu more than anything else in this world, more than anyone else in this world.

"I don't think you're crazy, Nu. You are completely fine. I told you, you are just traumatized,"

Zee started to explain again. He was trying to remain calm but his words still came out as stern,

"If you really had a baby, then why couldn't you show me any pictures of your so called baby?

Why is it that the neighbors around your house in Busan have no idea about your baby?

Why did all the files of the kindergarten you were supposedly bringing sky to have no records of your baby?

Why did they tell me they never had any baby admitted there named sky? Tell me,Nu? Why?!"

Zee snapped, successfully scaring the younger male who couldn't stop his tears from falling down.

Zee continued, holding nu's shoulders firmly, without any care for how badly his words and actions were hurting Nu.

No one have a fucking clue about your baby! And then you tell me you are not imagining things and perfectly fine?

Get over it, . You don't have a fucking baby!" Zee spat.

"T-They are lying, Zee. P-Please believe me-"

"They are lying? But you have also lied to me, Nu, haven't you?

You lied to me four years ago when you said you'd never leave me.

But look at you now- happily married with some other man.

You are lying even now by saying you have a child when in fact you don't.

How do you expect me to believe you when you hid so many things from me for years?"

Zee asked,directing the accusation at Nu .

Their past was beautiful.

No doubt.

Filled with sweet, fond memories, picture perfect relationship where the bad guy changed his ways after falling in love with a cute, innocent guy.

Everything was too perfect until it wasn't.

Until the good guy mysteriously disappeared from the bad guy's life without any explanation, successfully crushing all the dreams and hopes of the bad guy.

Nu bit his lips, trying his best to properly form a sentence as he tried to explain to Zee.

"I didn't tell you about all these at first because I was....I was afraid you would also be like them and think that I'm crazy. I-I was afraid you wouldn't take me seriously.

I didn't have any other motive, Zee. I wanted you to believe me and not treat me like them.

If I had told you my own husband thinks I'm crazy, would you have believed me?

No, right? Then h-how do you expect me to be completely honest with you?"

More tears fell from nu's eyes. He tried his best to explain to zee why he didn't tell about these things to him sooner.

But he was not crying because of that. He was crying because of a completely different reason.

The realization that all along Zee hadn't been really looking for his son but just pretending to do so, and prolonging nu's stay with him was enough to shatter Nu.

Zee had contacted bright without asking him first and collected those useless informations that made nu look like a fool.

If zee didn't have any plan to find his son, then why did he fuck him so brutally last night despite nu clearly not wanting to do it?

Nu felt disgusted.

Zee hadn't changed at all.

He was still the same selfish man that he used to be during their teenage years.

To be continued