cRúel LiFê -1

Nu leaned against the door frame of zee's bedroom, sitting on the cold floor.

He called for zee a lot of times.

But the older didn't open the door no matter what, despite hearing him.

Nu felt his heart ripping itself apart with pain.

Nu knew Zee was holding a huge grudge against him for leaving the man four years ago.

But not like Nu did it with purpose.

He did not have any choice.

He was compelled to do so.

Zee was nu's first love.

Nu loved zee wholeheartedly, with his everything, even more than himself.

He really had wanted to spend the rest of his life with zee.

But fate had other plans.

Nu's mother had died just after he was born, he didn't have a mother figure in his life just like zee.

After that his dad was all he had in his life as a family, whom he could call as his father.

He loved his dad to no limit.

Never once did he ever disobey his father and do anything that the man did not like.

However, at the age of seventeen, after meeting zee, for the first time in his life, he had decided against his father's opinion.

He started dating Zee . His father did not approve of it and always warned him that zee did not love him and was just fooling around.

Saying zee was a dangerous kid with too much money in his hand and he would break nu's heart sooner or later.

But nu didn't listen to him and kept dating zee secretly, hoping someday his father would come to accept zee as someone compatible for his son after witnessing just how much zee really loved nu.

However, at the time of their graduation, nu had suddenly got an emergency call from the hospital, finding that his father was admitted there.

Nu had rushed there in panic.

And then he learned that his father had been suffering from a terminal illness since a long time ago.

His father had been at the last stage of cancer.

Only a few months left for him to live till he dies.

Nu had been devastated at that moment.

His only family, his only parent would soon leave the world and he would be left all alone-

Nu couldn't accept that.

It had been at that time when nu's father requested him something.

Something that changed nu's life completely from then on.

His father had known all along that despite his instruction to stay away from zee,

Nu still kept seeing zee.

Nu could only look down and remain silent, not having any answer.

However his father was not having it.

He told nu that he had to marry a person he had decided for nu.

The person was Nu's father's friend.

Nu remembered being so helpless at that time after learning that piece of news.

His dying father, as his last wish, had wanted nu to marry a man named bright.

Someone he didn't even know about until then.

But not like nu had been given any option.

Nu had to do what his father told him for the sake of the dying man.

To be continued