NåúGhTy SKY😼

A silent toddler is usually a sign of trouble.

Nu is soaking some seaweeds in the kitchen.

He's draining the water from the expanded seaweeds, when he realizes Sky has gone quiet for awhile.

He was playing in the living room a bit ago, making his trucks talk to each other.

Now, his  play mat lays empty on the floor, a few toys scattered around and Sky nowhere to be seen.

"Sky? Baby, where did you go?"

Nu calls from the kitchen in hopes that Sky will respond to him from somewhere deeper in the Mansion.

When he gets nothing in reply, he dries his hands in a towel, leaving the soup prep midway.

"Baby Meow? Mama is calling you, c'mon, where are you hiding?"

Nu crosses the living room and into the hallways leading up to the other rooms.

He checks inside Sky's bedroom

His trucks lie unattended on the bed.

He checks the bathroom next, but to no avail.

He cracks open the door to Zee and his bedroom, hoping the toddler will be crouched in front of the dressing table trying to open the drawers, which are now locked.

Otherwise he messes around with their jewelleries and make up kits.

Nu once lost his hoops like that.

But the boy isn't there either.

Frowning Nu heads towards the balcony at the end of the hall, where else could he be?

The guest bedroom?

A rustling noise comes from his right and Nu turns around to face the door to the study they use as a common office space, the door is left slightly ajar.

He quietly steps inside to find Sky near the shelf, haunched over a file and papers scattered around him.