|| Chapter 11 ||

Cade had managed to snag you and him KSI ID cards, so you and him have been going into the building daily to jot down stuff.

Today, you were going to go in there with Cade and BumbleBee to see if you can get some information off of them and what they were doing with the cars.

You were sat on Optimus' shoulder who was stood beside Cade, fiddling around with a piece of shattered glass as you watched Shane and Tessa cuddle.

Despite Optimus being a good 22 feet taller than you, you were much more used to him than you were with an actual human.

Optimus leaned his head against yours, letting out a low and rather quiet purr, similar to that of an engine ( Don't Mind Me, Purring Optimus Is Perfect <3 )

Cade cleared his throat, looking at his daughter and her boyfriend.

"Excuse me. There's no smooching in front of me, okay?" Cade asked, Tessa sitting up as Shane raised his hands behind his head.

Optimus put weight on one leg, his knee bending slightly as he stopped purring to look at the two, crossing his arms.

"You're so square. Who even says 'smooching'?" Tessa asked in an annoyed tone.

"I tell you, no respect. It's just impossible sometimes." Cade deadpanned, looking up at you and Optimus before looking back down.

"Yeah. I went through that with bumblebee on cybertron, and Y/n and I went through that with bumblebee on earth." Optimus shrugged, looking at you for a split second before looking back down.

\/ Scene Swap \/

You were sat inside of Bee's alt mode with Cade and Shane, getting ready to take BumbleBee in as a decoy for scanning.

Shane was fumbling around with the ID card he had and attempted to get it off.

"Relax, Shane!" You whispered to him from the back seat that had the seat warmers on, Bee simply putting it on to keep you comfortable.

"Calm down, calm down." Shane said, fumbling with the ID card.

"You know, at a time like this the idea is to keep cool, not look cool, so why don't you lose the glasses?" Cade asked, looking forward.

Shane took off the glasses quickly and You immediately took them, placing them elsewhere.

"About a month ago, middle of the night, I thought I heard noises in my house. Was that you?" Cade asked, still looking straight and keeping a deadpanned expression.

"Busted." You said, grinning.

"Shut up, Y/n! What? Come on. No way." Shane argued.

"Don't lie to me, kid. You see that guy with the gun out there?" Cade asked.

"There's so many guys with guns." Shane exhaled, still extremely nervous.

"Let's get out of the car and tell him we're about to break in and it's your idea 'cause I don't care. I'm old, I've already lived long enough." Cade said.

"I'm still here, thank you." You rolled your eyes.

"You have a really bad habit of having these conversations at the wrong time, man." Shane exhaled, looking at him.

"You want to come clean or you want me to make a mess?" Cade asked, looking out the window. "Sir, can I talk to you for a second, please?"

"Shane!" You warned him.

"It was me, it was me, it was me, it was me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Shane admitted, Cade immediately cutting the conversation.

"Taking it in for scanning?" The officer asked.

"Uh-huh." Shane nodded, handing him the ID card.

"All right, you're good to go." He replied once he scanned the card, pointing to the building as he walked away.

"I'm literally gonna kill you." Cade threatened him.

\/ Time Skip \/

Bee drove inside of one of the many open rooms, an artificial red cybertronian who had the looks of a wasp inside with a car.

"Introducing Stinger. KSI. We make the world." A woman on the screen said as Bee drove inside, going at a slow pace.

"That is a bad-ass robot." Shane said, looking at a Stinger.

"Kinda looks like you, Bee." Cade said as Bee revved his engine in response to his observation.

Cade and you got out of the car to look around, Shane staying in the car as Bee made Cade close his own door while he closed yours for you.

"They're trying to build their own version." Cade deadpanned.

"Could've at least been original." You said, looking Stinger up and down.

"Well, at least they're picking cooler cars than this." Shane replied, bee letting his steering wheel pop out to hit Shane in the nose

Saying that was a rather bad idea.

"You talk to me like that?" Bee said over the radio, his steering wheel pressing against Shane.

"Bee stop!" Shane exclaimed.

"You see what happens from being a wise ass?" Cade asked, leaning down as you pat the hood of BumbleBee's alt mode.

"In what world was that a good idea?" You questioned Shane, raising an eyebrow.

"Now get out of here." BumbleBee's radio said, the door opening to push Shane out who was coughing and gasping for air.

"Inspired by bumblebee. But better in every way." The woman stated on the screen.

"Son of a..!" The radio shouted, Bee beginning to drive off a little.

"No, no! You gotta calm down! He's crazy!" Shane shouted. "BumbleBee! bee, stop going psycho!"

Cade and you looked over, hearing two people walking down the ramp and into the same room as them.

"Our factory does not have enough Transformium for production because you don't keep your promise to supply it!" A woman shouted.

"My delicate flower, I can't understand you when you're angry." A man said. "Actually, I don't understand you at all."

"Our entire factory is up and running-" the woman started.

The man turned to look at the three of you, Bee's engine immediately stopping when you hushed him up with a hand on the front of the car.

"Excuse me- hey, you three! Grease monkeys! What the hell is going on here? Huh? What's with this vintage crap?" The man asked the three of you, walking closer. "We're not scanning collector car junk."

He paused to look at Bee, before looking at the three of you.

"What do you think it is that we make here? Hmm? We make poetry. We're poets." He said. "All right? You work for me, you get one mistake. One. Understood?"

"It won't happen again." Cade nodded.

"Mhm." You replied.

"It certainly won't. So let's get this pathetic thing out of here. And you two, too." He said, looking at you and Cade as you looked back at Bee, taking a hand off him.

"So sorry. So sorry. Let's move on!" The man exclaimed.