|| Chapter 21 ||

You were with Cade, Shane, Tessa, Joshua and Darcy at the moment, Hound and Bee being there too, covering for the six of you as you moved locations.

"We got hostiles coming down the street!" Hound shouted before rolling over to avoid a couple things, firing at the prototypes.

It was hectic down in Hong Kong.

You and the rest of them made it to a few pillars near BumbleBee and Hound, letting go of Darcy's hand.

"Bee! Twelve O'clock! Cover fire!" Hound said, Bee doing as asked.

"We're surrounded! Hustle, hustle, hustle!" Joshua yelled. "Rocket!"

A rocket flew past the group as you, Shane and Tessa immediately ducked, now heading into a building, you being the first to enter.

"Go, Go, Go!" Cade exclaimed.

"Oh, this is the perfect place to hide! A big glass box! Nobody will ever find us here! That's-" Joshua stopped himself to push a few things off a counter.

"Joshua! Down! Now!" You yelled, rolling your eyes.

He was not the best to have as a hiding buddy.

\/ Time Skip \/

After moments of settling everyone into their hiding places, you and Cade went back to the window to look out and onto the battle field.

"We're getting boxed in! We're getting flanked everywhere!" Hound yelled. "Help me out here! Kill anything that moves!"

"Come on, Cade, Y/n, shoot!" Hound said, firing at a few of the prototypes.

"I'm starting to think he made much more prototypes than he let on! Isn't this supposed to be fifty?!" You questioned.

You switched the sword into a gun, before settling it on the ledge beside Cade.

"Come and get some, You little bitch!" Hound said, rolling a little to fire. "Incoming!"

Glass broke a little, Joshua grumbling out of frustration from behind everyone could be heard too.

"I can't believe I'm putting my life in your hands!" Joshua yelled.

Cade held his gun out and sighed.

"Here, be my guest. Take the gun. Go on, take it." Cade said.

"No, I don't want the gun." Joshua dismissed him quickly.

"Come on, you can lead." Cade said, Joshua dismissing him again. "Then stay under there and shut up!"

"Preferably for the rest of our time here." You added, rolling your eyes.

"Alright, you guys are good with the guns. So you guys keep it." Joshua said.

You began to shoot once again with Cade, watching as Hound held several cars to help shield himself a little bit.

"Running out of guns and ammo." Hound said before throwing the car, but getting knocked back and into a train railway before sitting up. "Come and get some!"

Hound continue to shoot the bots, bullet still in his mouth.

"You're all gonna die!" Hound yelled.

You and Cade kept shooting, taking down a few prototypes as Hound looked over for a split second, and you could hear some sort of roaring in the distance.

"Good shooting, Cade and Y/n!" Hound shouted. "I'm like a fat ballerina who takes scalps and slits throats!"

"Not the time for autobiographies, Hound!" You said, snickering as you moved to switch positions for a better angle at shooting.

"Got your fortune cookie?" Hound asked a prototype before slitting its neck, green flowing right out of it. "C'mere you little punk."

You heard a large thud from behind along with crawling, hound leaning down and looking at Joshua as you looked back at him too.

"Pull the pin! I'm dying out here!" Hound yelled.

Joshua immediately grabbed it before Cade ran over and pulled the pin.

"Take it, take it!" Joshua said.

"Little help, little help!" Hound shouted.

"Take it, take it! It's live, it's live!" Joshua said to Cade, trying to get him to take it before rolling your eyes and continuing to shoot.

"What do you want me to do with it?" Cade asked.

"Just throw it!" Joshua instructed him before Cade grabbed the grenade and handed it to Hound quickly.

"Give, give, give!" Hound said, before running off and throwing two grenade's, bumbleBee still fighting against a few prototypes.

Hound looked back at the two of you.

"Got some bad news, guys. I'm out of ammo, and I'm out of ideas." Hound said.

You and Cade kept shooting, kneeling down a little as Cade was focused on Tessa for a few seconds, Shane grabbing her hand.

What a fun vacation.

"Take that!" Hound yelled, knocking one of the blue prototypes in the head.

He got pinned, but quickly used the bullet he was smoking to shoot it in the head before rolling himself over.

"Get off me." Hound said.

You and Cade hopped out of the relative building, you helping Cade Down once you got yourself down and out.

"Get up, Hound!" Cade told him.

"I can't go on." Hound sighed.

"Stop being so dramatic, get up!" You told hound, leaning over and looking the autobot up and down quickly, knowing this was simply one of his little dramatic moments.

"But you gotta keep fighting!" Cade said.

"Tanks empty, bro." Hound sighed, laying back down as Cade went closer to Hound.

"There's more of 'em coming. If you don't get up and fight, we're going to die. Let's go!" Cade told hound, who grumbled in response.

"Come on, Hound." You sighed, rolling your eyes at the mech.

You and Cade went back to shooting, before hearing roars, crashes, bangs and hound shouting something from not too far away.

"Optimus is here!" Hound yelled.

You squinted your eyes, seeing BumbleBee blasting at Stinger before seeing a pterodactyl-like mech swooping down.

A Dinobot.

Thank god.

"Bee, jump!" Optimus shouted from afar.

Bee did as asked, and got caught by Strafe.

You had been told several stories about the Dinobots from Optimus, and seeing Strafe was quite the sight.

Optimus must've got busy in his time spent in the forest when he crash-landed with both Drift and Crosshairs.

This was exactly the type of thing that could turn the battle around, as the Dinobots were rather experienced with this type of stuff.

The roaring from earlier must've been the Dinobots, and they must've been crashing prototypes left and right to get to where Hound, you, Cade, Shane, Joshua, BumbleBee, Tessa and Darcy were.

But where was Galvatron? You hadn't seen him in quite a while. Only Stinger and the rest of the prototypes

Galvatron had to be around Hong Kong, as you doubted he'd lose the opportunity to win.