|| Chapter 15 ||

Cade, you and Shane were within Lockdown's ship, searching for Tessa and Optimus before the ship took off into the galaxy.

Cade hopped up onto some sort of table with swords plunged into it, statues of different cybertronian's around the table.

Cade looked around before accidentally moving one of the swords.

You looked at each statue, it seeming to transform into something much different from what you were seeing previously.

"Woah." Shane said.

This was not an ordinary cybertronian ship. It was one meant for the knights.

Optimus made the last of Lockdown's collection.

The walls showed different types of weapons that were rather large and looked as if they were extremely old.

"Weapons! Come here. Help me. Hurry, hurry." Cade said, looking at them all. "Help me up."

Shane looked around as Cade began to climb the weapons, Cade grabbing a weapon of his choice before looking back down.

"Those are some weird sounds out there." Shane commented.

"We're not deaf." You deadpanned.

Cade passed Shane a sword, before passing you what seemed to look like a sword, and it was surprisingly light.

As soon as the three If you began to walk off once Cade stepped down, a red holographic light could be seen flickering around the area.

"The hell?" You said.

"What is that?" Shane asked.

"I don't know." Cade told him. "You ready?" Cade paused. "Run."

Once a noise could be heard, the three of you began to make a break for it, gunshots and weapons behind heard as the three of you crawled into a hiding spot.

"Alright, we're not going down without a fight." Cade said. "They turn that corner, and we're gonna take them. You ready or are you gonna bitch out on us?"

"Make sure not to piss your pants. Sam did that on his first 'con fight, it ain't fun." You told shane, nodding at him.

"No, I got your guys' back." Shane told the two of you.

"Are you ready?" Cade asked.

"Absolutely. Shane nodded.

"Don't bitch out on us! Are you ready?" Cade questioned him again as the bot got ready to shoot from the other side of the room.

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah." Shane told him.

Shane immediately got up and held up his weapon, showing himself to the mechs in front of him as Cade and you watched.

"Woah, okay! I surrender! I surrender! I surrender!" Shane said, dropping the sword as they immediately began to blast him before he ducked near the two of you again.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so, so, so sorry!" Shane exclaimed.

You sighed, face-palming.

"What'd you do? How'd you do that?" Cade asked, pointing to him and his now lost weapon he had.

"I have no idea!" Shane shouted, panicked.

"You no good, chickenshit little rat!" Cade said before turning his sword into a blaster. "Look at that, see that?"

He blasted into the distance, and you immediately did the same thing to your sword, switching it into a blaster.

"You stay here, lucky charms!" Cade shouted.

"Find the rainbow while you're at it." You rolled your eyes at Shane before getting up quickly to follow after Cade.

Cade and you immediately began to blast the alien robots, you taking one side while Cade took the other, killing them off quickly.

Things screeched and shrieked as they backed up a little and ran off, Cade looking down at his blaster and then you.

"Oh, man. I am so gonna patent this shit." Cade said.

"Good for you." You replied.

Shane, you and Cade immediately began to run, simply to avoid any enemies coming towards your way as Caden began to yell.

"Tess!" Cade yelled.

A response.

"Dad! Help me!" Tessa yelled back.

She was alive.

"Hey!" Cade shouted.

"Tess!" Shane exclaimed.

"Tess!" Cade repeated.

The three of you began to run before spotting what seemed to be rolling enemies, you and Caden shooting them before the three of you began to back up into a different corridor.

Where was optimus?

"Come on, move, move!" Cade yelled.

The three of you saw Tessa running towards the three of you, Cade and Shane opening their arms as Tessa ran to Shane, you snorting but quickly putting a hand over your mouth.

"Shane, I love you! I love you! You saved me! You saved me!" Tessa exclaimed, hugging her boyfriend as Cade stood there with a deadpan expression.

"I know. I know." Shane said.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you. You saved me." Tessa thanked him, closing her eyes as the two spun in quick circles and hugged each other.

"Oh, yeah, he saved you. Yeah. Yeah." Cade nodded.

"Mhm." You said, putting on a straight face to hide a laugh.

"I think you and Mr. 'I Surrender' have a lot to catch up about, sweetie." Cade said, sending you a glare and an eye roll.

"He saved me and Y/n, too. You should have seen him in there. I mean, our hero. Let's go. Now." Cade stated, before grabbing Tessa.

\/ Scene Swap \/ 

The four of you slowed down your running, Shane beginning to speak.

"Hey, Yeager technologies, you gonna invent us a way out of this one? Or even 'Robot softener'?" Shane asked, referring to you and 'Robot Softener'.

You rolled your eyes and pushed him aside, walking through to the outside of the ship with Tessa, Cade and Shane.

"Oh!" Tessa said, looking down at how high the four of you were from above the ground.

"Whoa." Shane deadpanned.

"Oh, my god." Tessa gasped. "I am not doing this. I am not doing that."

"Yes, we are." Cade said.

"Is that even stable?" You asked.

You watched Cade step onto the rope-looking strings as he jumped on it a couple times, and it seemed... safe, as safe as it could get at least.

"No, it's good. It's stable. Come on." Cade said, waving Tessa on as Shane and you stepped onto it, treading lightly.

"No way." Tessa stated.

"Sweetie, you know why I'm here? I'm here to protect you." Cade said as Shane helped her up and onto the ropes.

"You've done great at that." Tessa said sarcastically.

"I want you I to trust me right now. We're getting down. Let's go." Cade told her, grabbing her hand as he let you go in front.

You and the three walked along it, you going at a slightly faster pace than the others to keep them moving.

"Don't look down, okay? Step. See, it's easy. Come on." Cade said to Tessa.

"Says the guy in the middle!" You shot back at him.