Great x Radiant

"[OPERATIVE] Radiant please report to [SUPREME LEADER]'s office" -hm? Why would they need me?..- The operative was confused but had no choice but to go to the office

"[SUPREME LEADER]! You had called?" "Yes, [OPERATIVE] Radiant sit down please" -damn it... Did i do something wrong?-

The operative gulped before sitting down "Well! [SUPREME LEADER] What did you want to talk about?" "[OPERATIVE] Radiant.." Radiant stayed still with a goofy smile but a million thoughts in his mind "yes :D?"
💧

Great stood up ,went near radiant ,picked him up and threw him onto the table "h-huh?" Great looked at Radiant and simply smirked "How about we have some fun~"

**Flash back**
"[SUPREME LEADER] here's your tea." Said the operative ( idk who but ye ) with a slight smirk"thank you [OPERATIVE] n/a, you make leave now" said Great

After finishing the tea the leader started to feel odd. Before he knew it he started stroking himself but it wasn't enough for him....
**End of flash back**

"Mhf~ ohh myyyy" moaned out radiant,
He was currently being pinned on the table and having marks left on his neck by his own leader

Great bit down on his neck hard earning a yelp from the operative "you taste so delicious~" "mph~ can't we just get on with it" Radiant was starting to get impatient "Impatient much, but I'll give you what you want~"

Great took his pants off and started grinding against Radiant "a-ah~ [SUPREME LEADER] please~" "alright alright"

Great took of the operatives pants and boxers. He brought his fingers to Radiants mouth and hinted at him to start sucking.

Radiant opened his mouth and started sucking, nicely coating the fingers. "Good boy~ now for what you have been waiting for" Great removed his fingers and went to Radiant's hole.

He started tracing the hole before entering a finger "A-MPH!" Radiant almost screamed but Great shut his mouth with his free hand. "Shhh now we don't want the others to hear~" right after saying that Great entered a second finger and starting scissoring.

Radiant looked like he was enjoying it but Great was starting to feel impatient. He abruptly removed his fingers from inside Radiant and removed his own boxers. "Ya ready~" Great removed his hand from Radiant's mouth to hear the reply "Yes~ please~"

without a second thought Great entered Radiant earning a loud moan. "[SUPReme leader~" great starting moving slowly started moving faster by time. Grunts and moans filled the room, occasionally words like "harder" "great~" "supreme leader~" came out of Radiant's mouth.

"**Huff** a-a-a supreme leader im close~" hearing that Great started to pound harder. "AH!" was the last thing Radiant said before finally coming "ah- ah- ah- mph-" were the only noises coming out of Radiant's mouth for a while

Great pulled out but still hadn't finished. "Yknow what good boys get" "hm?~" "a treat~" after saying that he picked up radiant and got him on his knees. "Come on now~"

Radiant was doing kitten licks on the shaft before deep throating Great. "Ngh- good boy~". Great repeatedly praised Radiant before getting close.

"Here's your treat~" right after saying that great grabbed onto Radiant's hair and held him there ,warm fluid shot into
The operatives mouth. "Swallow." This was not a request, it was a command. And so Radiant swallowed.

**Little time later**
"You can take the rest of the day off" "I'll be fine!" said radiant in his usual cheerful tone. "I hope you enjoyed~" he said before leaving

-I did... I surely did-

**The end ( of this chapter)**